Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

IT SOUNDS SO GOOD?? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Jon is well known for his jazzy music style… Lana’s jazz album is FINALLY COMING :crying:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

wow i spent all day in the studio just to now see that Lana Del Rey posted a snippet of a gorgeous song, so beautiful.  October 14 feelin very plausible right about now

Omg I just listened again with headphones and I have chills. it sounds like it's gonna be an intense song, the piano has a dark weight to it and you can just hear this heavy mood in the atmosphere despite the high breathy vocals I AM SO EXCITED :crying:

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

people saying there's no production when all we've heard is a 10 second snippet of a possible 4-5 minute song. mush for brains i fear Stan Twitter Umm GIF - Stan Twitter Umm Bettysparty GIFs

this and they are in the studio, aka, it may not even be fully produced yet.  could just be working on vocals or something before adding more instrumentation