Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i think the x stands for 10, but i feel like everyone can guess that tbh 

also idk what time it was when this was recorded, because light nights wouldn’t make sense. it’s literally so sunny in LA rn. math ain’t mathin.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

her vocals sound INCREDIBLE its more airy and soft…. im so happy

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

x as in 10 as in the lead single's coming in 10 days yupppp no it's true it's true

this better be true :hottie:

Just now, mlittle11 said:

the piano sounds different than what we’ve been hearing from her recently. it sounds dark and unsure in a way?? i don’t know how to describe it

Yes! I hear some guitar in there too.

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

x as in 10 as in the lead single's coming in 10 days yupppp no it's true it's true

omg I thought y'all were talking about the x after the LDR10 comment I didn't realize she also added it to the caption oh wow surprise digital album drop coming in 10 days yupppp the LDR10 comment was just her giving cryptic hints that's MY reality .
HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM BLASTRO!!!! Mariah Carey singing "Auld Lang Syne"  #NewGlobalUrban http://ww… | Mariah carey singing, Mariah carey, Mariah  carey music videos

qfrWuBl.png

21 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

@Elle SHE REPLIED TO YOU SKSKSKS 

LDR9 SINGLE INCOMING… ️ 

:crying: She also liked my response to her original reply to me - maybe new poetry will come alongside the new record too :wub:

52305100125_60a77417d9_z.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I think that symbol is just an x as "kisses" and she's just being edgy like when she posted that whole caption with that intelligible cursive font :hide:

But I prefer your theories of X being for her 10th album cause that means is going to be special :true:

giphy.gif