Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana saying her next album would be a digital drop, Ben hyping us up with the "The album's almost finished" statement, Neil vaguely saying "See you in September!", Lana dropping the first snippet of the album a few days later, Lana commenting that X symbol, Lana editing her caption to include the X symbol, Lana doing amazing on streaming, digital drops being possible whenever the album's finished, ladies this album WILL come out in 10 days look at the facts and the evidence ! :true:

edit: Oh and let me add to this that Lana herself said that the end of summer was her favorite time of year! Lemme remind y'all of the MAC/VB double single drop!

qfrWuBl.png

What was the exact quote when Lana said her next album would be digital? I know she's been saying she wanted to do that for a while but I don't remember her specifying that the next one would be it :raven:

Spoiler

:oprah4:

Just now, DCooper said:

What was the exact quote when Lana said her next album would be digital? I know she's been saying she wanted to do that for a while but I don't remember her specifying that the next one would be it :raven:

Hide contents

:oprah4:

it was on her livestream in October when she dropped BB

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

wouldn’t she release a track list and album cover for preorders or is she just full on dropping it 

I NEED A PROPER POST FOR THE TRACKLIST PLEASE LANA DO THIS AGAIN!! THE LAST TIME THAT WE HAD THAT WAS ON HONEYMOON

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

OMG HER ICY EERIE THUNDERSTORMS SARDONIC HAUNTING EARLY LUST FOR LIFE WILD CAGED ANIMAL LYING BY THE SWIMMING POOL HONEYMOON 2.0 SWAN SONG 17-TRACK SERVE IS COMING!!! :godlaugh: :trisha: :dorothy4: :pussypower: :whip:

ROCKEFELLER… IS LDR9 A CONCEPT ALBUM ABOUT THE INSIDIOUS WORLD ELITES? :mj:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123