Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

omg I thought y'all were talking about the x after the LDR10 comment I didn't realize she also added it to the caption oh wow surprise digital album drop coming in 10 days yupppp the LDR10 comment was just her giving cryptic hints that's MY reality .
HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM BLASTRO!!!! Mariah Carey singing "Auld Lang Syne"  #NewGlobalUrban http://ww… | Mariah carey singing, Mariah carey, Mariah  carey music videos

10 DAY DROP LETS GO LETS GOOOOOO

hc.gif

1 minute ago, Elle said:

:crying: She also liked my response to her original reply to me - maybe new poetry will come alongside the new record too :wub:

52305100125_60a77417d9_z.jpg

possible honeymoon vibe interlude???

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I think that symbol is just an x as "kisses" and she's just being edgy like when she posted that whole caption with that intelligible cursive font :hide:

But I prefer your theories of X being for her 10th album cause that means is going to be special :true:

she first posted the X on Elle’s comment about LDR9 coming after saying “10 if you count Violet” so I definitely think the X is referring to 10 :cumming2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

Neil said "See you in September" as in September 1st as in in 10 days as in the day the album drops digitally hold onnnnnn

681.jpg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

No cause Neil saying the exact words "See you in September" makes so much sense with the 10 days theory because September literally STARTS in 10 days like, if it was September 15th he was talking about he probs would've said "See you soon", but NO! He said "See you in September" aka see you as soon as September starts aka the day the album surprise drops digitally 

Exactly And I Told Her I Said Maam Yukikaification GIF - Exactly And I Told  Her I Said Maam Yukikaification - Discover & Share GIFs

qfrWuBl.png

everything is adding the fuck up now there's no reason for me to not go on full delulu mode again :true:

hc.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg