Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

could this be the mythical rock candy sweet?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m so mad we just now found out this is LDRX we could have been calling it this whole time, it sounds cooler than LDR9

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

ok another topic what about the stars align thing i cant understand this woman

part of me thinks she was just referring to the massive cosmological event that was happening n not music :awkney2: hope im wrong tho

@Elle girl are we calling this LDR10 since Lana counts Violet?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

guys… i think chocolate-gif-gate (a scat attack on a budget) may have manifested this… :popcorn:

Hide contents

chocolate.gif

LMFAO I’m at an empty Mexican restaurant and my guffaw literally reverberated in the room as I choked on my fajitas 

Choke.gif

We really did it kids, the chocolate worked :oprah:

"The next album's just gonna be digital. Mark my words. That's what Abel does, he finishes an album and it's out the next day." -Lana Del Rey, 2021

September 1st is looking Very promising considering 4 days it was announced the album's nearing completion !

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, Yameena Khatri said:

Yea I don't think the album is coming anytime soon. This could be only the lead single or a random album track. I'd prefer a better album rollout than getting everything at once. :coffee:

pack it up negative nancy

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

I don’t want this to be a TJF/BB/Arcadia tease where she drops a snippet and vanishes again for months I want this NOW

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

"Album nearing completion" it still takes months to master a record. :delish:

mastering is actually like the shortest process of making an album and it usually only takes a week or two to master a full-length project for release digitally. mastering for vinyl is a whole different story though :defeated: i really hope she just delays the physical release and puts the album online out of nowhere

Just now, mlittle11 said:

part of me thinks she was just referring to the massive cosmological event that was happening n not music :awkney2: hope im wrong tho

for a brief moment i really thought we were getting astrology cosmos and universe vibes on this album at this point idk anything