Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I bet the blackness on her website got something to do with like a homage to The Blackest Day somehow I just know it...:cumming2::crying5:

... and that allegedly High By The Beach is relevant too (bcs of Eclipse's "teasing"?)... aka HONEYMOON'S YOUNGER BUT MORE MATURE SISTER IS COMMING OMG :angie:

.....maybe LDR9 really IS Honeymoon From Hell???!?!?!:tommy:

WE'RE THE MOST WINNING STANS AT THE PLANET :hooker: (planet delulu that is)

all roads lead to honeymoon

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

i actually looked at the website staging place and i found the file with the encrypted password & the decryption code for it but a. i don't wanna deal with jquery lol it's too much and b. that would be such a massive invasion of privacy :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i actually looked at the website staging place and i found the file with the encrypted password & the decryption code for it but a. i don't wanna deal with jquery lol it's too much and b. that would be such a massive invasion of privacy :bebe:

btw i was NOT trolling about this i actually found it but i don't really wanna elaborate on it because we're not even supposed to know about the staging website anyway :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, 111 said:

remember when she was like i love powerlifting

perhaps she is carrying something/somebody on the cover?

when ldr9 is produced solely by mike dean and she's carrying him on the album cover :defeated:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, the ocean said:

btw i was NOT trolling about this i actually found it but i don't really wanna elaborate on it because we're not even supposed to know about the staging website anyway :bebe:

it's okay this is a safe space tell us bestie :sass:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, Surf Noir said:

when ldr9 is produced solely by mike dean and she's carrying him on the album cover :defeated:

when she and mike are carrying both jack and drew de4d bodies :thumb:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

Idk what she’s saying but girl I AM LIVING

10 minutes ago, 111 said:

remember when she was like i love powerlifting

46hwO65.jpg

in before Lana returns back to having cars in the album covers!!!! This time she’s getting ready to flip the car entirely:angie:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

perhaps she is carrying something/somebody on the cover?

The cats! :trisha: it's their time to shine on the (front) cover this time around:wub:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy