Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Churchome Rep said:

It's gonna be a Spanish inspired album. Why else are people using Lanita these days

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

What if plastic bag lyrics are for Rockefeller?

I think they could flow well together

She had the plastic bag lyrics back in May for W, and I’m thinking Rockefeller was done around August when she posted the video. Of course, it’s hard to know for sure, she could have been posting a tb video, but my assumption is it’s one of the last songs she did before her and Ian were making magic early September 

"Don’t forget me"

i cant wait until december 7th at midnight EST when all the lipsters are at their most deranged and feral when all of a sudden we get the notification “honeymoon made a post”… we click on the notification with a ferocity previously unseen, foaming at the mouth, shaking in excitement, and see a post of a video … we click on it and the caption reads, “stay tuned ❤️”, the announcement is actually an announcement for an announcement .. and the video begins to play, slowly lana appears into view, she opens her lips and speaks that fateful, haunting whisper: “sylvia……..”

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

She had the plastic bag lyrics back in May for W, and I’m thinking Rockefeller was done around August when she posted the video. Of course, it’s hard to know for sure, she could have been posting a tb video, but my assumption is it’s one of the last songs she did before her and Ian were making magic early September 

Tea, i feel like this is the first era where we really have no idea what’s going on and I like it.

5 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

What if plastic bag lyrics are for Rockefeller?

I think they could flow well together

This made me think that Cruel World is her only opener that wasn't a single or a title track (or both) :um2:

I hope the plastic bag song is that way too cause it's so cool to have the literal first minutes of an album being a surprise :creepna2: 

giphy.gif

i’ve said this before but i really hope there are no singles :trisha: i want to experience the whole album for the first time as one body of work and i know i won’t be able to hold off listening to the singles if they do drop. i would be satisfied with an announcement and preorder this week, maybe even an album trailer with snippets of a few songs absolute best case scenario, and then album next month. although i do think that if the record is due in february or later the wait without a single will start to get very painful

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i cant wait until december 7th at midnight EST when all the lipsters are at their most deranged and feral when all of a sudden we get the notification “honeymoon made a post”… we click on the notification with a ferocity previously unseen, foaming at the mouth, shaking in excitement, and see a post of a video … we click on it and the caption reads, “stay tuned ❤️”, the announcement is actually an announcement for an announcement .. and the video begins to play, slowly lana appears into view, she opens her lips and speaks that fateful, haunting whisper: “sylvia……..”

and just like that... Lana entered her announcementception era. 

l9qm3C9.gif

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’ve said this before but i really hope there are no singles :trisha: i want to experience the whole album for the first time as one body of work and i know i won’t be able to hold off listening to the singles if they do drop. i would be satisfied with an announcement and preorder this week, maybe even an album trailer with snippets of a few songs absolute best case scenario, and then album next month. although i do think that if the record is due in february or later the wait without a single will start to get very painful

Saaaame but I don't think I can really wait (at least) 2 months for new Lana or have enough self control to ignore any single she puts out :thumb2:

Maybe if it was coming really early next year I might skip the single but I doubt it and I'd probably cave in and listen to anything I could anyway :bebe:

giphy.gif

I fully expect Lana to make a random birthday/crochet project update post before the 7th, and when we get the notification we'll all be like

IkEz623.gif

did y'all see Valeries story on insta? her and lana are at Mt Baldy Ski Lyft a little east of Los Angeles... and its a perfect day to feel spooky... gloomy and rainy looks very witchy. I wonder if lana does these little trips before a release to decompress and share her new album with her friends ?