Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

4 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

Didn’t she foster some cats or something?? They’re probably the new ones. I think her first cats are fine. We got new pics of Mavis recently

Okay good, thank god. I was worried something had happened to them.

I used to hate 'Gold' so much, I really did, but after those 5 years I realised how much she needed as an artist to make this song and after a few listens in right circumstances it grew on me, it's quite relaxing even.

original.gif

21 hours ago, beowoof said:

What is the situation with Marina's cats? Why does she have two new cats? What happened to her first two cats? Are they okay?

I guess I've assumed they're currently in Jack's care while she fosters these two new cats. In any case, I hope she gets "custody" of Mavis and Jupi. You can tell she really cared for them - she thanked them in her L+F credits!

giphy-1.gif 

On 3/11/2021 at 1:06 PM, Honeysuckle said:

that's cool! i remember trying to find the exact background photo some years ago and being so frustrated that i could never find it due to it's generic palmtree image nature that reverse searching wouldn't help lol may i ask you where you found it? (also sorry i could't help with the tv screen edit)

https://marinaandthediamonds.fandom.com/wiki/Casper_Balslev

look number 6 on October 2011,  picture in colour in the parking lot :) 

6 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I just don't get the point of her releasing Man's World to not have the era ready to go.. You're building up hype with nothing to follow up with.

Which in the end is just killing anyone's hype for it.  

:rip:

not you giving Marina shit for this when Lana literally dropped NFR almost a year after the first single

negAbhB.png

20 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

not you giving Marina shit for this when Lana literally dropped NFR almost a year after the first single

but most of the ppl on this site gave lana shit for that too? :lmao:

RVhKIwP.gif

11 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I just don't get the point of her releasing Man's World to not have the era ready to go.. You're building up hype with nothing to follow up with.

Which in the end is just killing anyone's hype for it.  

:rip:

Exactly, when Man's World came out I was sooo excited, and now my hype is below zero... I wouldn't mind the single alone if she simply said "this is something random I wanted to publish, I still don't have the album finished now", but it's the fact that she talked so much about the new record and vanished for 4 months basically. (and that she hasn't said a word about the Marinazine contest, which ended in January) 

I hope that since the merch was delayed and she dyed her hair, this means that a new single is arriving soon. 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

13 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Teasing a new music video? Wearing a wig?! Here for it. https://instagram.com/stories/marinadiamandis/2529434902803215748?igshid=16fii3p4vsdzc

!!! Seems that you’re right, peep the little video emoji! I like the wig and nails A LOT, really excited to see something new :wub:

Finally :defeated: :woot: Which colour do you think the wig is? Blonde, pale pink, grey? 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore