Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

marinas choreography is cute but the dancers are sending me

the froot light sticks are so unnecessary and the dancers remind me of lanas pointless backup dancers

but marina looked stunning 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

58684826_656518754793974_262054146062942

Wow this setlist is kinda tragic tbh. I was hoping to sing along to Oh No! and Blue but we got none of these two.

I guess I'll have to use the time she sings Superstar and Savages for going to the bathroom to pee.

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

Why would she do Lies... it wasn't a single and she's on her 4th album by now. There's only room for singles and the new album, which is why Savages needs to be cut and replaced with P&C

BzhmW.png

the audacity she has to split the set list into LOVE/FEAR and not have fear & loathing but have HTBAH instead... 

although im happy to see AYS? make its comeback

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Okay but can we appreciate the fact that she really added AYS? on the setlist? like omg :defeated:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Don’t want to be harsh about this era but what is she doing :/ not much of a clear vision going on what so ever. I’m going to see her play in Manchester but I’m going to be irritated by the stage and rAnDOm DanCIng... just going to see her in person as more of a just-in-case she doesn’t tour or make another record again

The fear side album cover is me looking to my right at the concert to try and divert my gaze from the dancers