Elle

[SINGLE] Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd: OUT NOW

9 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

And speaking of that title, the tunnel she’s singing about—with “mosaic ceilings, painted tiles on the wall”—is less a geographic focal point than a window into the potential she sees in the most familiar scenes and well-traveled routes. There is magic in the everyday, she suggests. But first you have to listen closely.

love this!!! :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Okay, so. I listened to it just there, just once. Sitting in silence now, processing.

I listened, and as it went on, I began to openly weep. I just… this is lyrical and melodic poetry. Beautiful seems like such a vulgar word to use.

Powerful is perhaps a little bit closer to what I mean. I have not been that so deeply moved by a song like that in some time, and music often deeply moves me.

It felt like the hand of the man I’ve been in love with for five years now laying his hand on my chest, softly - he has never touched me, and never will. I felt like I could finally admit to myself just how in love I have been with him, and always will, even though it will never, ever happen, and for better or worse, that I will always have to be okay with that, live with that, and just how badly I’d treated someone who could have easily just been an amazing friend, Hell, an acquaintance. It felt like she was singing what I had always wanted to say to him through my mind.

Fuck. Thanks Lana. 

2 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

Okay, so. I listened to it just there, just once. Sitting in silence now, processing.

I listened, and as it went on, I began to openly weep. I just… this is lyrical and melodic poetry. Beautiful seems like such a vulgar word to use.

Powerful is perhaps a little bit closer to what I mean. I have not been that so deeply moved by a song like that in some time, and music often deeply moves me.

It felt like the hand of the man I’ve been in love with for five years now laying his hand on my chest, softly - he has never touched me, and never will. I felt like I could finally admit to myself just how in love I have been with him, and always will, even though it will never, ever happen, and for better or worse, that I will always have to be okay with that, live with that, and just how badly I’d treated someone who could have easily just been an amazing friend, Hell, an acquaintance. It felt like she was singing what I had always wanted to say to him through my mind.

Fuck. Thanks Lana. 

I'm on a similar situation rn and the song just resonated with me in ways I can't even describe. Like just the DON'T FORGET ME bits alone feel like a scream out my soul. Sending you love :wub:

Please do not use vaseline as lube. It literally says "for external use only" on the bottle. Otherwise, hope you're enjoying the song! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹