Elle

[SINGLE] Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd: OUT NOW

To be honest i’m a bit disappointed. Yes she served with the visuals but Ocean Blvd sounds very Blue Banisters-ed. The second half of the song at least has some interesting instrumental and voice layering. But overall i’m not using her too much. 

I wanted something completely different than what we’ve heard from NFR. I’m sure there’s gonna be better songs on the album.

:smh:

i think the reason i have mixed feelings is the chorus. It has almost same vocal delivery and instrumentals as the verses Therefore it's hard to distinguish which part of the song I'm in. 

+ the first verse is my favourite part of the song:sluttybunny: I hope it'll grow on me more

Just writing it down here so it'll eternally exists somewhere on the interwebz: I listened to the song as I watched the snow fall outside, and I kept the lights out in my tiny flat. It was magical, and perfect. :wub:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i'm sorry but this song hits fuckin different when u've been spent if u know u fucking know 6K4X1WP.gif  but u know fucking what fuck all that let's get better vibes girl let's go more fire KEU9faF.gif more light KEU9faF.gif more love KEU9faF.gif we'll ride it like the wind KEU9faF.gif now's not the time to give up u better get ur turn KEU9faF.gif u manifest that u CLAIM THAT TURN. THAT TURN? THAT'S FOR U KEU9faF.gif U GET THAT TURN KEU9faF.gif AND ALL OF YA'S WE'RE GETTING OUR TURNS if that's what u wanted KEU9faF.gif CLAIM THAT KEU9faF.gif IT'S YOURS KEU9faF.gif

UV/Honeymoon

13 minutes ago, Fever said:

i'm sorry but this song hits fuckin different when u've been spent if u know u fucking know 6K4X1WP.gif  but u know fucking what fuck all that let's get better vibes girl let's go more fire KEU9faF.gif more light KEU9faF.gif more love KEU9faF.gif we'll ride it like the wind KEU9faF.gif now's not the time to give up u better get ur turn KEU9faF.gif u manifest that u CLAIM THAT TURN. THAT TURN? THAT'S FOR U KEU9faF.gif U GET THAT TURN KEU9faF.gif

the mobile formatting for this 😭

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

thoughts on first listen: the vocals almost had me. It sounded like the Lana that I miss but I was quickly reminded me that I was wrong.

I don’t like the production on the instrumental: it feels a bit flat. I agree that the strings should’ve been louder

maybe I need more time w her but i’m so over the BB sound and production

negAbhB.png