Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

HOLD UP

isn't the long acronym track 11? And remember when people asked Kintsugi about track 11 and he replied with thisĀ šŸ‘“ emoji

imo that definitely confirms "grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while heā€™s deep sea fishing"

mmmm i think you cracked the code

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

HOLD UP

isn't the long acronym track 11? And remember when people asked Kintsugi about track 11 and he replied with thisĀ šŸ‘“ emoji

imo that definitely confirms "grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while heā€™s deep sea fishing"

:lange:

WE GOT IT

giphy.gif

Ā *:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§āœæā˜†š¦š² š šØšØšŸš¢š§šžš¬š¬ š¢š¬ š¦š² š©šØšžš­š«š²ā˜†āœæāœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*

Ā *:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§āœæā˜†š¦š² š¬š¢š„š„š¢š§šžš¬š¬ š¢š¬ š¦š² š„šžš šššœš²ā˜†āœæāœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

HOLD UP

Wait... this makes a lot of sense. Either grandfather or God but it thematically fits as if she's saying something like "please take care of him while he's in the sea". What I don't get is how that title would work with the alleged theme of Lana in the music industry, the media perception etc and all those things BOZ saidĀ :um2:

giphy.gif

I am confident now that the title is grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing. It's kind of ridiculous, but also makes sense and is very LDR

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedĀ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Ā 

Ā 

Does anyone have that MusicBrainz link still, or has it been cleared?Ā 
Ā 

i wonder if it was just a random guess, or are the other titles they used real as well? Because the order they posted them in was all wrong too I thinkĀ right? Didnā€™t it have tunnel as the first song?

4 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

so we got

1.Ā GodĀ put safety on the shore of my fathers waters - he didnā€™t stay floating

2.Ā God Plays songs of the soul only my friendsĀ who hid doĀ silently fear

3.Ā Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while heā€™s deep sea fishing

now which one is itĀ :smokes:

the second one is definitely fake because i made that one up and if it's real then y'all need to start paying attention to me more :oprah3:

Ā 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Wait... this makes a lot of sense. Either grandfather or God but it thematically fits as if she's saying something like "please take care of him while he's in the sea". What I don't get is how that title would work with the alleged theme of Lana in the music industry, the media perception etc and all those things BOZ saidĀ :um2:

Ā 

Maybe the song starts simple with her asking her grandfather to protect her father while he's at sea, but then progresses to having the sea being a bit of a metaphor and she asks her grandfather or maybe grandmother as well to protect her in the stormy sea of her own that she's facing.

Didnā€™t BoZ say it wasĀ almostĀ the correct title? So my guess is that itā€™s some variation of the title weā€™re settling on for now-

Ā 

Grandpa/Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father when/while heā€™s deep sea fishing

4 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

HOLD UP

The same emoji shows up when you type "grandfather"Ā :defeated:Ā This must be it

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Didnā€™t BoZ say it wasĀ almostĀ the correct title? So my guess is that itā€™s some variation of the title weā€™re settling on for now-

Ā 

Grandpa/Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father when/while heā€™s deep sea fishing

Ā 

It could be God instead of Grandpa

ā”€ā”€ā”€ ļ½„ ļ½”ā™”: *.ā˜½ .* :ā™”ļ½”Ā ā”€ā”€ā”€

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Just now, the ocean said:

lowkey hoping the grandfather one is fake because "fishtails" is a really really stupid title but if the first one is true (for the most part) then the latter is also probably true

I mean both insiders have said all of the titles are really random and hard to guess so Fishtails kind of fits that :rip:Ā 

Ā 

she just needs to post the damn tracklistĀ