Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, maysparkle said:

I missed something while working, I thought A&W was supposed to drop on the 16 a couple hours ago but now I’m seeing Valentines Day?? Is that correct?

probably - @111 was the one who spilled valentine's day :hillary:

also i'm still not entirely sure if the 16th date was even real

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, American Whore said:

yes!

Oh wow what a great Valentine’s Day present, because I already know my boyfriend won’t get me anything. :sadcore2:

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I am so stupid with this site. How can I find blog entries? I am looking for @Let the Light In’s blog post with the production credits

:kiss3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

im expecting it to sound like pure/honey by beyonce. not literally OBVIOUSLY but the first part “American Whore” will be a dark tone song and then have a transitions/ shift to the other part of the song “Jimmy” which will be way more upbeat and playful

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

it is on their signature tho

God bless :pray2:

So there are drums, percussions and keyboards on AW. With regards to the trap beats, these could be from the keyboard or they could be from the drums and while not technically trap beats, they could resemble 808s I guess

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

:kiss3:

bless u too hun:pray2:

no idea what to expect with the whole Jimmy coco puff thing/2nd part of the song-  it sounds like something fun & lighthearted on the surface, esp when you factor those trap beats in too but like is there a correlation to the Lizzy/ UV “he hurt me but it felt like true love” cult leader esque Jim :crying4:  ? cuz if so i’m not ready

11 minutes ago, The Grants said:

im expecting it to sound like pure/honey by beyonce. not literally OBVIOUSLY but the first part “American Whore” will be a dark tone song and then have a transitions/ shift to the other part of the song “Jimmy” which will be way more upbeat and playful

i hope the transition will be as smooth as hers

Lana Del Rey Online on Twitter 
"According to an insider, ‘A&W’ will be released on Valentine’s Day (2/14).

The song was originally actually two different tracks, but have now been put into one. The song’s title was originally named ‘AW&J’ due to the fact that the second part of the track is about Jim."

The way they made up a story that A&W was originally two different tracks. I hate Twitter. :rip:

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Can some post EXACTLY what BOZ said about the song being two different songs? Because there has been so much confusion and now I’m confused 

Spoiler

I think the interesting thing is that it's a 2 part song. I said some time ago it would make more sense if it was called AW&J (cause in fact, it formerly was).

Part 1 - AW, American *****

Part 2 - J, Jimmy

There is a shift

Edited by The Grants
forgot to add the spoiler lol

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, The Grants said:
  Hide contents

I think the interesting thing is that it's a 2 part song. I said some time ago it would make more sense if it was called AW&J (cause in fact, it formerly was).

Part 1 - AW, American *****

Part 2 - J, Jimmy

There is a shift

2 parts =/= 2 different songs