Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:
  Hide contents

I think the interesting thing is that it's a 2 part song. I said some time ago it would make more sense if it was called AW&J (cause in fact, it formerly was).

Part 1 - AW, American *****

Part 2 - J, Jimmy

There is a shift

Thx 

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Out of all the magazines coming, which one is coming first based on the information we have about the time they were carried out? 

I would guess Interview given it has been planned for what seems like a month/months now (December or January)

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Out of all the magazines coming, which one is coming first based on the information we have about the time they were carried out? 

Billboard is probably releasing either february 25 or march 4 as it has to be close to the Women In Music Awards.

Their last two WIM issues were released before the event, but prior to that they were released after the award. We'll have to wait and see

10 minutes ago, Evergreen said:
Lana Del Rey Online on Twitter 
"According to an insider, ‘A&W’ will be released on Valentine’s Day (2/14).

The song was originally actually two different tracks, but have now been put into one. The song’s title was originally named ‘AW&J’ due to the fact that the second part of the track is about Jim."

The way they made up a story that A&W was originally two different tracks. I hate Twitter. :rip:

why are lana twitter news accounts so obsessed with taking info from insiders and making it their own story bsjdjds just making stuff up to make stuff up

qfrWuBl.png

12 minutes ago, Evergreen said:
Lana Del Rey Online on Twitter 
"According to an insider, ‘A&W’ will be released on Valentine’s Day (2/14).

The song was originally actually two different tracks, but have now been put into one. The song’s title was originally named ‘AW&J’ due to the fact that the second part of the track is about Jim."

The way they made up a story that A&W was originally two different tracks. I hate Twitter. :rip:

how does so much get lost in translation like… comprehension people, reading comprehension!

Has anyone seen those “lyrics” for Taco Truck x VB floating around Reddit on the oceany background? I’m not counting on them being much since nothing has been mentioned anywhere reliable. They’re kind of giving tho if they are real  :true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

18 minutes ago, The Grants said:
  Hide contents

I think the interesting thing is that it's a 2 part song. I said some time ago it would make more sense if it was called AW&J (cause in fact, it formerly was).

Part 1 - AW, American *****

Part 2 - J, Jimmy

There is a shift

Okay this makes a lot more sense than her singing “this is how it is to be an American whore and jimmy jimmy coco puff”

1 minute ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

who the hell is Jimmy

MAYBE IS A HINT THAT SHE'S GOING TO BE ON THE JIMMY FALLON SHOW OMGG GUYSSS WE DID IT

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

i was so confident on my american whore & jesus theory i'm having a hard time letting it go akjksds BUT OMG NEW SINGLE ON VALENTINES DAY WE WONNNNNN :oprah4::crying2::crying::trisha::omg:

3 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

coming off of twitter, reddit & instagram so what have we actually discovered guys :oprah3:

A&W out Feb 14th at 4PM GMT 

The original title, AW&J, stands for American Whore and Jimmy, because there are two clear parts to the song with a shift

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I can’t wait to see Jon Denton and Fern Stone react to this track. 

dad and mom of lana reactions (besides AJAYII ofc but she's the QUEEN)

jon is gonna put his sunglasses on I'm sure 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Is it verified that A&W is coming out on the 14th or 15th? Or wishful thinking I also share?? 

Eclipse @111 confirmed Feb 14th 4pm GMT (11am EST)

Okay I wrote three posts in a row. It’s time to get that beautiful 5 hour sleep. Good night, my american and non-american whores :kiss2: