Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

the beginning of the song reminds me of a classic rock n roll song I can't pin point which one it is exactly, but it's SO her it's amazing. whatever it isΒ she invented it now idcΒ :trisha:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

2 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

THIS HAS BEEN SUCH A GOOD DAY

the way i scram with the pictures and freaked out and then the slay that is A&W, i cried in class ....

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png

Just now, luminom said:

wait when is the norman sample??

like in the middle of the second part, listen again and you’ll definitely hear it, i didn’t even notice it the first timeΒ 

Shimmy Shimmy Ko Ko Bop, Jimmy, Jimmy ride

tumblr_mfn33rO58t1rkzieto1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

2 minutes ago, Mariners Apt said:

the song definitely should have been called aw&j but in my mind the first part is "american" per the natural sounds (piano, guitar) and the second part is "whore" bc wellΒ like do i really need to explain whyΒ πŸ’€

i saw someone say that it’s titled β€œA&W” because it means β€œAmy & Whitney” and tbh I really like that theory

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifΒ :beyonce:

BEST SONG I HAVEΒ EVER HEARD IN MY FUCKING WHOLE ENTIRE LIFEΒ I LOVEΒ HER SM OH MY GODDDDDΒ 

drake meme | Drake meme, Meme faces, MemesΒ 

Β 

darling, darling, darling, i fall to pieces when i'm with you...

this is literally all i can think about nowΒ :bebe:Β this is making the wait for the album SO much harder. also the second half is making it easier for me to visualize what peppers is gonna sound like

Bet all you Eclipse doubters are feeling pretty sorry and silly right nowΒ :hooker:

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β