Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I don't hear any "muffled vocals" in the first half, it's just the style of singing; these vocals are the clearest we've had them with Jack everΒ :scoff:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

Bet all you Eclipse doubters are feeling pretty sorry and silly right nowΒ :hooker:

I never doubted our long-trusted insider Eclipse/ROD/ultrasubversive/111Β :hooker:Β it's her team that we have concern with all the previous postponementsΒ :hooker:

giphy.gif

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZINGGGGGGG FIPJAHWSIJOFsdhcopifnarsiazcghklujcthgeqirljkghe5irjhlgjaerwhijsdtfierytc JIMMY ONLY LOVE ME WHEN HE WANNA GET HIGHΒ :hype:Β I was listening in my car w my bass all the way up and I was NOT expecting THAT omfg im still shaking I gotta listen again

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifΒ  Β tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifΒ Β tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Β 

A&W claims a spot in my top 3 tracksΒ :grinds:

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

Just now, Rosemead said:

American Whore > Jimmy

Β 

I don't agree at all, the entire song as a whole is so fucking GOOD i love both parts

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

It doesn’t feel 7 minutes at all.Β 

The one thing you’ve said that I agree withΒ 

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

This is 7.5 minutes and feels like TWO :bebe:Β 

Β 

EXACTLY. the first listen was like omgΒ  running a marathon of pure greatness now it's like omg I walked 3 steps but these are the 3 steps you take to enter the gates of heaven :wowcry:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ