Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Not to be a hater, but I'mma be a hater. If you happen to have the album then good for you! No need to come here and brag about it, all cryptic.

We've had enough people spilling details about the songs for months. Either join the conversation with the current knowledge, or keep it to yourself :blush3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Not to be a hater, but I'mma be a hater. If you happen to have the album then good for you! No need to come here and brag about it, all cryptic.

We've had enough people spilling details about the songs for months. Either join the conversation with the current knowledge, or keep it to yourself :blush3:

Literally it’s so annoying:air2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Reveal hidden contents

To me it sounds like a tropical laidback pop song. Can’t really think of any song from her catalogue that quite sounds like it.

Playful, chill, spicy.

Spoiler

Oh just listened to it and realized it’s the same one we’ve had for two days now :toofunny: but it’s amazing and the first snippet that leaked intrigued me so much 

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

The Fishtail - Peppers - Taco Truck run will bring production and y’all better give Strogonoff his flowers when the album is out.

Ok Jack praise 👏 I told y’all he comes through

Where are we now???

Spoiler

Some says taco truck or fishtail is like chemtrails. Whaaaaat????

You want to live in the Illusion that lana is always making uninspired piano ballads, while she is doing great stuff. Everybody said we want rich production. Now we have rich production. We want low voice lana. Now we have it in so many parts. All said we want her to be more Experimental . Now we have it. Then other said(included me) we need more trap and upbeat song. Now.we have it. So what is the Problem????

I am excited for the new sounds like taco truck, peppers, fishtail, kintsugi....

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Added spoiler

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Spoiler

I can’t get the fucking “spin it till u whip it into a cream baby” melody out of my head:dance:

18 minutes ago, Brightsun said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I hate her for never finishing taco truck ..the second part of the song makes no sense :eartha2:

If you won’t leak the album, zip it :bye:
No one wants to know your opinion, we all just wanna listen to it for ourselves lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, leomaks said:

I haven't heard anything about Margaret snippet:dua: can you describe how it sounds like??

Spoiler

It sounds cute but then she’s like talking and it’s kind of weird idk

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:
  Hide contents

Taco truck is like if high by the beach took a shot of tequila and a tab of acid :true:

Spoiler

I'm starting to think I may have heard the wrong snippet because the one I heard doesn't sound like that at all, just to make sure, somewhere in the song it says "that's why they call me lanita"?

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

13 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Are these alleged controversial lyrics 

Hide contents

satire-y or will critics just see it as her poking the bear?

they are classic lana satire regarding how the public thinks of her

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

4 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Where are we now???

Spoiler

Some says taco truck or fishtail is like chemtrails. Whaaaaat????

You want to live in the Illusion that lana is always making uninspired piano ballads, while she is doing great stuff. Everybody said we want rich production. Now we have rich production. We want low voice lana. Now we have it in so many parts. All said we want her to be more Experimental . Now we have it. Then other said(included me) we need more trap and upbeat song. Now.we have it. So what is the Problem????

I am excited for the new sounds like taco truck, peppers, fishtail, kintsugi....

Spoiler

I agree with u but actually we don’t really have low voice Lana sadly:crying4: all the snippets/ songs are mid-range to high voice 

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Added spoiler