Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

Is the Grants on Honeymoon(the song) level?

Spoiler

its better lyrically but the strings on Honeymoon are just so… :trisha:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Spoiler

it's pretty but Honeymoon is better imo, the atmosphere Honeymoon (song) paints is so enchanting

2 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Not people complaining about The Grants being the third single..... it's always the "fan since 2020" users with a horrible taste and opinions on Lana's music :hooker:

It's giving Tik Tok, it's giving I love Sabrina Carpenter/Olivia Rodrigo/Dove Cameron :toofunny:

People are complaining because its the first song and intro to the album….

2 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

what if the documentary is called the grants 

This would suggest the documentary is focused on the family rather than just Lana. Which is such a Lana thing to do. But no offence I could really care less about Chuck and Charlie’s careers… sorry :pls:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Spoiler

OMG THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL i found 50 second leaks of peppers, taco truck AND jon batiste interlude, fingertips, sweet, the grants (which is not really a surprise anymore), judah smiths interlude, grandfather IN FULL!!!!! :gasp: candy necklace still remains a mistery though.

these were posted one week ago, not exactly where you would expect. listened to everything and it definitely doesn’t sound like AI. i may be onto something… 

i cannot believe my eyes

5 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

that's not on Tuesday:pout:

placeholder?

Definitely. I think iTunes put 2 days so that the song isn't accidentally released at midnight NZ time. If it said 14/03 on iTunes then it would come to the UK at midday on the 13th, if it said 15/03 it would still come too early as it's coming 6/7pm on the 14th

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

People are complaining because its the first song and intro to the album….

Born to Die, Ride, Honeymoon, Love, and Text Book were all released prior to their albums........ try again.

Spoiler

I know people here get lynched for caring about charts but this song is going to underperform so bad… :trisha: unless it is SYTH double release that’s the only good case scenario

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Spoiler

tbh it wouldn't be fair to compare the two, because they're very different - production-wise, melody-wise and lyrically. But Honeymoon is a great opening track (Honeymoon is still my favorite album of hers) and The Grants is also outstanding, even soaring. I only listened to it 2 times, but it went straight to my heart from the first listen. I would say that it's more similar to Tunnel Under Ocean Bvd.

People wouldn't say shit had the songs not leak. So being upset about The Grants being the next potential single is a bit non-sensical? :um2: