Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

honestly i think this is not gonna be that hard

if people survived NFR then this should be fine

yeah, NFR will always always always remain her worst album rollout

at least we have the date, a song, and an album cover. Not three million snippets and an album that comes out almost more than a year later after releasing tracks

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

16 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

We were desperate for the era to begin when we thought it was going to be her shortest pre-release ever... Instead this is her longest :bebe: I'm not mad that it's a March release, I've been saying that's when I thought it would come out since BOZ heard the album in October. It just sucks that it's probably going to be 2 months of silence and nothing happening, I'd rather have gotten the song and album like a month/month and a half apart. It really sucks the label cares about first week sales because they definitely could digital release this first since the vinyls are selling out, the hype is still there.

NFR really was a one-year nightmare of a pre-release.

i think what makes the wait ok this time is that I thought a March release was the earliest we could have hoped for. Unless more vinyls plants open, the days of HM’s less-than-two-months prerelease are sadly over. 

16 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

We were desperate for the era to begin when we thought it was going to be her shortest pre-release ever... Instead this is her longest :bebe: I'm not mad that it's a March release, I've been saying that's when I thought it would come out since BOZ heard the album in October. It just sucks that it's probably going to be 2 months of silence and nothing happening, I'd rather have gotten the song and album like a month/month and a half apart. It really sucks the label cares about first week sales because they definitely could digital release this first since the vinyls are selling out, the hype is still there.

The preorder is her longest but the wait between lead single to album is her shortest since HM :creepna2:

I still think we're getting another single around february to remind people she has an album coming out :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Is it weird to say this track is in my top ten LDR already :lange:

Ok, maybe 15 - but ten of them are on the same level of excellence for me :eartha:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Maybe it’s just me, but the blowing sound at the beginning of TUOB reminds me of someone trying to calm themselves down with breathing:bebe:

It almost makes me wonder what the mood of The Grants will be since it precedes TUOB: something more more troubled that would require a moment to exhale? Or are the two tracks mostly unrelated sonically? We’ll see!

Personally, I’d love for the songs to flow into one another in a sonically and thematically adherent way (like in Honeymoon), but I have a feeling The Grants will be great regardless!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

12 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Is it weird to say this track is in my top ten LDR already :lange:

Ok, maybe 15 - but ten of them are on the same level of excellence for me :eartha:

Maybe top 5 for me honestly, which is insane because she's my favourite artist of all time. How does she do this? :crying5:

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Maybe it’s just me, but the blowing sound at the beginning of TUOB reminds me of someone trying to calm themselves down with breathing:bebe:

It almost makes me wonder what the mood of The Grants will be since it precedes TUOB: something more more troubled that would require a moment to exhale? Or are the two tracks mostly unrelated sonically? We’ll see!

Personally, I’d love for the songs to flow into one another in a sonically and thematically adherent way (like in Honeymoon), but I have a feeling The Grants will be great regardless!

I thought it was her breathing :hide:

Actually, maybe the breathing at the beginning of TUOB is her catching her breath after delivering almost acrobatic Off-To-The-Races-esque vocals on The Grants:oopna:

(this is a joke before y’all come for my neck:shh2:)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

Maybe top 5 for me honestly, which is insane because she's my favourite artist of all time. How does she do this? :crying5:

She's been releasing at least one game changing, career defining song per album ever since her debut

The gag is that it's looking like there will be even better songs on the record 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

She's been releasing at least one game changing, career defining song per album ever since her debut

The gag is that it's looking like there will be even better songs on the record 

We're so lucky it's insane. I love her so much.

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

I thought it was her breathing :hide:

I just realized I worded my original post poorly lol but basically yes, I agree—just specifically her trying to calm herself down!

Sylvia Plath 

WE NEED THE DAMN TRACKLIST + SONG LENGTHS

I hate waiting. Come on!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAqDCZhx0g-MOU91X_VV8

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, heyguysss said:

so, anything new guys?

you didn’t hear it from me, but there’s this tunnel… (but no, nothing really new tbh)

Sylvia Plath 

the fact that we've HAD the tracklist ALREADY but we HAVE NOT HAD the tracklist YET at the same time is living in my mind rent free. :pout:

VkhUVGy.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing