Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, letterblue said:

people need to quit talking about Jack. it’s embarrassing honestly, he’s an extremely talented producer. people act like the artists aren’t the ones going to work with him and describing the sound they want and liking how it sounds and then releasing it.

like please give it up :toofunny: your faves like what they hear.

oh no i'm one of the jack haters :bebe:

let me just change my opinion real quick and take back everything i've ever said

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, letterblue said:

people need to quit talking about Jack. it’s embarrassing honestly, he’s an extremely talented producer. people act like the artists aren’t the ones going to work with him and describing the sound they want and liking how it sounds and then releasing it.

like please give it up :toofunny: your faves like what they hear.

here we go, round 1,000,845 :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Map of LA said:

here we go, round 1,000,845 :eartha:

:oic2:

Just now, the ocean said:

let me just change my opinion real quick and take back everything i've ever said

that’s right sister, change it! :lmao: i’m extremely defensive about Jack because i’ve always loved Bleachers and his work outside of Lana. i really don’t understand what people think happens in these sessions. like do they think Jack has all the control over the sound? :facepalm:

I don't get the constant jack talk. I thought the discussion had been settled years ago? He's a shit producer for Lana, the end. Now about the tracklist... :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

8 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

I gotta say it :die:

Chemtrails title track > Ocean Blvd title track

We all knew this, but Ocean Blvd is clearly the second :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

34 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

I know its already been posted a couple times but for reference incase anyone hasn't seen it yet,  Lanas album cover was very likely based on this:

40-EA9-A8-B-8-DC9-420-D-B55-B-A43-E28-C4-D251.jpg

I was curious what the film (originally a screenplay) is about incase it might have influenced the choice & heres two short summaries I came across:

"A small-town woman falls in love with a stranger sent to close down the local railway. Her manipulative mother schemes to drive the outsider away, intending her daughter to marry someone else, which sets in motion a fierce battle of wills between parent and child. Romantic drama, starring Robert Redford, Natalie Wood and Charles Bronson"

"In this film adaptation of a Tennessee Williams play, Alva (Natalie Wood) is a radiant Southern belle who clashes with her oppressive mother, Hazel (Kate Reid). Hazel is trying to force Alva to take an affluent husband, but the young woman has eyes for Owen Legate (Robert Redford), a handsome city slicker visiting their tiny Mississippi town. Hazel disapproves of Owen and forces him to stop seeing her daughter. In an act of revenge, Alva takes up with her mother's beau, J.J. (Charles Bronson)"

:coffee: ....:gasp::gasp::gasp:

Ofc it may purely be an aesthetical thing but with what we know about her relationship to Patty....HELPPPPP

I bet it was intentional because she loves some very subtle messages. Wow your mind thank you for investigation :wowcry: 

Ladies and gentlemen her Magnum Opus is going to send us to heaven and Patty to hell :beyonce:

33 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i stand with you :kiss: his production is very beige and bland with empty, soulless, sparse instrumentals. his work severely lacks flavor and boldness, it sounds muddy and muted. for example he takes a beautiful instrument like the guitar and somehow still creates an uninspiring sound with it. so boring :noir:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

34 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Some Lana news accounts are now posting about the Tibetan throat singing and it's all my fault for not clarifying that he was joking about the name :icant:

lmaoooo :thumb:

your power though!!!! :oprah4:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy