Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, clementines said:

and when The Grants features Rob Chuck & Charlie then what :tommy:

And Patty pops in :hottie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Patty is actually writing her own debut album right now called “Don’t believe anything Elizabeth says, she isn’t taking her psych meds right now”   

the title track will have a remix that featured Azealia Banks and it's going to be >7minutes

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I think we're approaching another long drought of any news related to the album

Yeah I don't expect anything until ~ mid January unless she posts some kind of teaser or snippet around Christmas 

giphy.gif

We need a magazine cover tbh NOW. Something Valley Of The Dolls inspired or something. I want her to keep with this 60s glamorous theme. 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Yeah I don't expect anything until ~ mid January unless she posts some kind of teaser or snippet around Christmas 

I think we will get something for Christmas. Nothing huge like a single but something. Maybe a music video clip or song snippet. 

i’m still so transfixed by OceanBlvd … i find myself wanting to play it over and over again all day.  i’m enjoying having this treasure knowing in a few months we will have much more music to enjoy & obsess over & i hope we all can appreciate how magical this song is…. it’s back to the lyricism of “throwing a punch” & making people’s minds spin in disbelief and amazement of how truly gifted a songwriter she is! it’s also so nice as a fan to have such beautiful / timeless / vintage aesthetics this era. to share and brag about. it makes me so excited as a fan for whatever this new era holds !