Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

still not over the last minute of dykttatuob.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

13 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

TUOB gets better with each listen I swear…

Yup...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I would actually love a music video for The Grants made of home videos and it ends with her whole family (except her mother probably) posing for a family portrait with her front and center. Like Omg that would be amazing

omg and like clips of her on her bed (just like the album cover going through out photos and stuff like I’d actually live

i took a long scenic drive today and ocean blvd came on as i was driving through a tunnel and i started sobbing :trisha: the effect this woman’s music has on me is unmatched 

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I know the reviews are anything but unbiased (the professional ones) but I find it funny that after being hyper acclaimed with NFR her next two albums got 80+ on MC, what a coincidence! I honestly think HM and UV deserve that score much more than BB. Let's hope this album gets 85+/90.

the gaurdian gives lana low scores and it’s annoying… pretty sure he gave magdalene and nfr a 3/5 but bad habits by ed sheeran a 4.

5 minutes ago, Thoth said:

I just learned December 7th when she announced the album and dropped the single is Sean’s birthday. Omg.

i wonder how much of the album could be about sean, can someone ask boz if there are direct references to him? i think that would be hilarious and so lana-like to miss an ex from 3 years ago after (presumably) not writing about him since chemtrails

Edited by drugsdesire

29 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I would actually love a music video for The Grants made of home videos and it ends with her whole family (except her mother probably) posing for a family portrait with her front and center. Like Omg that would be amazing

omg and like clips of her on her bed (just like the album cover going through out photos and stuff like I’d actually live

I think this is what she probably planned on doing before the camcorder got stolen. BoZ even said that the album trailer should have been clips of The Grants because it's gorgeous

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

312 pages! I cannot possibly catch up.

My prediction for this album: Really Fucking Blue Bannisters Which Surround A Blue Fucking House.  

A.K.A. Fuckin' Mr. Brightside. 

24 minutes ago, Thoth said:

I just learned December 7th when she announced the album and dropped the single is Sean’s birthday. Omg.

she is so funny i cant with her :hide: the obsession might be unhealthy though :smile3:

7 minutes ago, Skuj said:

312 pages! I cannot possibly catch up.

My prediction for this album: Really Fucking Blue Bannisters Which Surround A Blue Fucking House.  

Guess you haven't heard that there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard yet :ma:

23 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

i wonder how much of the album could be about sean, can someone ask boz if there are direct references to him? i think that would be hilarious and so lana-like to miss an ex from 3 years ago after (presumably) not writing about him since chemtrails

i think VFR was about him… but yeah shes dated a few guys since him so it’s surprising the lengths shes going to dig at him :erm: but i know that break up was really hard on her. i hope she find true happiness in someone else so she can get over him

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

She apparently unfollowed Clay tonight too? When Lana hastily releases Rock Candy Sweet in three minutes her angsty 90s rock breakup fuck you and your momma too self empowerment anthem at 96kbps :eartha:

not fuck you and your momma omg this sent me into orbit

9 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Guess you haven't heard that there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard yet :ma:

But it's Blue, with Bannisters all the way along. 

A.K.A. Fuckin' Mr. Brightside. 

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

the gaurdian gives lana low scores and it’s annoying… pretty sure he gave magdalene and nfr a 3/5 but bad habits by ed sheeran a 4.

alexis petridis deserved lana’s ire far more than ann powers ever did like it’s crazy how biased his reviews of lana’s albums always are. hopefully someone else from guardian will review tunnel :crossed: