Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Not all ballads are the same and if it is a ballad driven album, knowing that insiders enjoyed this album gives me so much hope. 

Forget old Lana. Her music style and approach to song writing has clearly changed over the years. Imagine 9 BTD or UV like albums.... You'd be sick of it

D.png

16 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I hate how quiet she is, even after releasing a single. I miss when she tried to keep up the hype. Now she really releases and dips

Do you think the fans get on her nerves a bit? We can be a bit much at times. She seems really nervous, I mean she always has been ..but more so recently.  I hope she does another live talking about the album. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

33 minutes ago, KingJay said:

What? We just got a new single, a bunch of artwork, a release date & etc. what else do we want lol

the goddamn tracklist 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:

the goddamn tracklist 

that would be nice tbh. i want it to be extra long, too. gimme 20+ songs pls.

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I can’t tell if this is a joke or legit but I’m intrigued:true:

i hope it's a joke.

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

it’s 16 tracks, 2 of them are interludes. but the runtime is about 80 minutes

a girl can dream. but that sounds good too.

giphy.gif

Yeah there's no way she stays quiet until March. We'll probably get a "proper" lead single early next year with a MV and maybe even an album trailer a bit later :flutter:

I take the title track as a gift to accompany the preorder and album reveal. From a financial/promo point of view it's also better to release things slowly (like once every month) to keep the interest alive and remind people every now and then that she's putting out an album.

She usually does this thing of releasing an early song like Honeymoon, MAC & VB (those were too early tho :thumb3:), the triple singles... and then disappear for a while until the release is closer. 

This era is going really smoothly for now so I expect great things coming on the months leading to the album :true:

giphy.gif

Completely hooked on the moment when the cello cinematically emits the "don't forget me" notes after the "when it's gonna be my turn" in the first verse. 

So...

anything new y'all?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, KingJay said:

Don’t worry, Y’all are getting something new soon :shh2: :gasp:

not the s-bomb :bebe: we’re not getting anything till march

and also for giving me Margaret

Which cover is your favorite? I really love this one, I think it's a simply gorgeous photo of her. Like this looks like she's about to serve American classics and standards!

Lana Del Rey - “did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd”  (target Exclusive, Cd) : Target

OG is pretty great too though. So cute, very Lana, she's comingLana Del Rey announces new album 'Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under  Ocean Blvd,' shares title track

I like this one sorta idk. This one doesn't fit the vibe of the title track for me! But let's see what it gives when it's out. 

For some reason I'm not IN LOVE with the recoloring. I like the other recolored one is meh

Like it's soft n pretty but somethings missing for me

Lana Del Rey - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd Lyrics  and Tracklist | Genius

4 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

Which cover is your favorite? I really love this one, I think it's a simply gorgeous photo of her. Like this looks like she's about to serve American classics and standards!

Lana Del Rey - “did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd”  (target Exclusive, Cd) : Target

OG is pretty great too though. So cute, very Lana, she's comingLana Del Rey announces new album 'Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under  Ocean Blvd,' shares title track

I like this one sorta idk. This one doesn't fit the vibe of the title track for me! But let's see what it gives when it's out. 

For some reason I'm not IN LOVE with the recoloring. I like the other recolored one is meh

Like it's soft n pretty but somethings missing for me

Lana Del Rey - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd Lyrics  and Tracklist | Genius

my favorite version is the original/standard version

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

10 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

this is my favorite too :oprah:

it just has a mysterious vibe that the others don't have

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif