Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

but kintsugi didn't say it was their name, they said it was a nickname, and why would they say that if the track is just "kintsugi"

8BD928CC-480E-4B49-BA3B-8A8A09EE81E7.thu

Β 

but if kintsugi is black out zone, maybe the song is called blackout zone

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The new "West Coast."

Β 

wkuQQju.gif

Β 

i can see my fishtails, swimming

their scales are shining, bright, and their fins are up

on the dock of the lake, and i'm singing

ooh, baby, ooh, baby, there's a shark

Β 

wkuQQju.gif

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

but kintsugi didn't say it was their name, they said it was a nickname, and why would they say that if the track is just "kintsugi"

8BD928CC-480E-4B49-BA3B-8A8A09EE81E7.thu

They probably meant nickname as in "user name" since in some other online places is called like that

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

8BD928CC-480E-4B49-BA3B-8A8A09EE81E7.thusafetyncts-tulla.gif

He literally said my nickname. I mean every other thing KintsugiΒ said is basically confirmed by BOZ but we are not believing Kintsugi title because BOZ didn't directly say yes Kintsugi is a title...

Β 

Β 

Β 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

49 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

This era is giving so much anxiety, excitement and desperation. This is what COCC and BB pre-release wish they were. As this is my third era on LB, was there era more exciting than this? Obviously I know Lana would post a lot during NFR pre release but in terms of speculations and insiders info, DYKTTATUOB is kept as such a mysteryΒ 

NFR! Was hell on earth.. I swear it had 4,000 pagesΒ before we even had a release date. the things I was doing for information back then:deadbanana:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | GfycatΒ 

1 minute ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

lol, BOZ just confirmed that she changed the titles to make them weirder.Β :silly:

This album will be greatΒ :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, fine china said:

Starting to think I need to beΒ on drugs when I read this threadΒ 

That's a valid point I think.Β :oopna: