Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I feel like the GAOTOSOCOSPPFOSOAPFISH song surely has to be one of them, it gives me long 6+ minute vibes for some reason 

imagine that’s just the song like that acronym and it’s 1min15.. they did say there was some short short songs

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Maybe I was right when I said this album is going to be an expansion of Black Bathing Suit. Chaotic, sad, slutty, diaristic anthems. :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, terrenceszyou said:

Guys, how long is this album? How many long songs, and there are 16 tracks! What a journey!:defeated:

Just under 80 minutes, the max length of a CD

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Maybe the shade is very subtle and they were just guessing? Cause unless she literally says her name I don't get how they would know it is about Dua cause they didn't have any clear beef she could allude to :um2:

And I doubt she mentions Ben in the song :thumb3:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Maybe the shade is very subtle and they were just guessing? Cause unless she literally says her name I don't get how they would know it is about Dua cause they didn't have any clear beef she could allude to :um2:

And I doubt she mentions Ben in the song :thumb3:

I’m hoping it’s just like light shade to generic pop girlies in general and not another Kanye name drop type especially since mentioning dua would be SO random as she’s pretty universally liked

also the critics would have a field day at her tearing down another woman 

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Boz must be livid at the Dua shade…seeing as he worships the ground she walks on

No, because it makes so much sense he dislikes the feature... :deadbanana:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

the intro to dua lipa shade song is this clip of wendy williams sampled in 13 beaches intro style

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

me right now in my bed in an opiate-induced trance fighting off closing my eyes even for a second bc if i do i’ll fall asleep and miss any new updates King Kintsugi may potentially give us:

048-C2-AFC-4-B50-49-F9-B61-C-84-D33-CDC2

Wq9zHLl.jpg