Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

when it turns out that there's 25 versions of candy necklace, including a version produced by mike dean, and she initially wrote it during the honeymoon sessions shookjay.gif

When a file named "Candy Necklace - Found at a Costco (Mike Dean Mix) (Eclipse Demanded Version) (Honeymouns Edit) (Lizzy's Version) (From the Vault) DCooper Revival - Fuck You [random LB User] maxipads xcxclusive snippet 13" appears on Debris shookjay.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

So...then there is Duolingo shade? :bebe:Or Kintsugi is caught lying

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

He already confirmed Kintsugi spill is real

“Anyway the person from lanaboards said so much last night I think you should have something to discuss for weeks so I don't feel like talking about anything else till March, the interesting details got revealed“

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

I wonder what happened with Candy Necklace. Maybe it is an old demo she heavily reworked for this album. That would still count as "new material" since it wouldn't be a direct outtake from any album and since only her and Jon are credited it could be an old acapella laptop demo she tried to make into something several times :um2:

My guess is that is a song she rewrote many times throughout the years and she finally completed it now :true:

Or the other (more boring) theory of it being a Jon song she liked and made it her own. If they were friends maybe he showed her some of his new stuff during the album process 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

The vibe I got from the album process discussion thread is that he works in the industry, but potentially not directly in relation to Lana. But he knows a lot of people who also work in the industry perhaps? The way he said it’s taken him years of research kind of suggests he gets his info from other people rather than directly. 

Also, it seems to me like all you need is a good few songs and you can pretty quickly build up a strong hardrive and info base just via trading or whatever..

It's so surreal that theirs this subculture created around trading musicians unreleased music. Someone should do a documentary on this.

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

“Anyway the person from lanaboards said so much last night I think you should have something to discuss for weeks so I don't feel like talking about anything else till March, the interesting details got revealed“

someone tell him to give us a hint on the acronym im so serious it’s pissing me off at this point like

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

discussing for weeks? :bebe:the thread died 1 hour after he left, he gave us crumbs and if anthing he actually left us with more confusion and unaswered questions

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*