Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

24 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

yeah that’s incorrect unfortunately

E453-F86-B-0397-4-BF5-99-E5-FFA059-C828-

edit i just looked at his AllMusic page, looks like he is credited on Summertime The Gershwin Version as well, i wonder if whoever was adding his credits accidentally clicked on Summertime Sadness too lol

also the only people that need to be credited for an interpolation are the writers of the song that’s being sampled, so far Benji has only played guitar for her (and did “sound effects” on Ocean Blvd title track). so the sampled track could be any Lana/Jack original song with the exception of Happiness is a Butterfly, FIILY, and Breaking Up Slowly. or if the sample is in Fingertips or Sweet, it could also be from Arcadia, Sweet Carolina, Beautiful, or Violets for Roses

111sugi said the sample is from a fan favorite and that he was truly surprised by its inclusion so it has to be between Mariners, Venice Bitch, The Greatest and Cinnamon Girl - I don’t see which track can be a fan favorite beyond those; she did say not too long ago in an instagram comment that Norman was probably her favorite record so I can see Lana paying tribute to it in some fashion.

Also, I just realized that if 111 = Kintsugi then maybe neither Kintsugi or Burn Me Where You Belong are a song title. Maybe he was referring to his main account?

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

111sugi said the sample is from a fan favorite and that he was truly surprised by its inclusion so it has to be between Mariners, Venice Bitch, The Greatest and Cinnamon Girl - I don’t see which track can be a fan favorite beyond those; she did say not too long ago in an instagram comment that Norman was probably her favorite record so I can see Lana paying tribute to it in some fashion.

So where is HBTB sample going to be used then

20 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

or if the sample is in Fingertips or Sweet, it could also be from Arcadia, Beautiful, or Violets for Roses

the sample’s on track 16 and it said fan favorite so nothing from bb and especially not arcadia, violets or the other one :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

i reallyyyyy hope it’s Venice Bitch, specifically the outro; “If you weren’t mine I’d be jealous of your love”. I can see her working that into another song flawlessly

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the sample’s on track 16 and it said fan favorite so nothing from bb and especially not arcadia, violets or the other one :facepalm:

okay i didn’t know it was track 16 and i forgot they said it was a fan favorite, i was just listing every single possibility there was before i knew it was #16

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

Too recent as well. It would be impactless and wouldn’t come as such a surprise to 111. 

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Does anyone know when the next Interview Magazine is coming out? Maybe it'll be something we can look forward to?

is there even one atp

36 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

yeah that’s incorrect unfortunately

E453-F86-B-0397-4-BF5-99-E5-FFA059-C828-

edit i just looked at his AllMusic page, looks like he is credited on Summertime The Gershwin Version as well, i wonder if whoever was adding his credits accidentally clicked on Summertime Sadness too lol

also the only people that need to be credited for an interpolation are the writers of the song that’s being sampled, so far Benji has only played guitar for her (and did “sound effects” on Ocean Blvd title track). so the sampled track could be any Lana/Jack original song with the exception of Happiness is a Butterfly, FIILY, and Breaking Up Slowly. or if the sample is in Fingertips or Sweet, it could also be from Arcadia, Beautiful, or Violets for Roses

imagine she samples doin time

5 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

is there even one atp

Hmm, well I googled for it so I guess I've answered my question now. Current issue came out like a week ago, when the next one will be out hasn't been announced yet, I think. But the magazine is out 4 times a year, so hopefully it'll be March or April, and Lana will be featured and share us the process of creating the album and her thoughts when writing it. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, daphnedinkley said:

i’m on LSD and i started crying over this gif really badly

on topic i claim american whore

glad to know that I influenced someones day :oprah3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

43 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Ice spice Collab when? Like???

Lana Del Rey x Our Princess Diana, Ice will have a verse on Prom Song (Gone Wrong) then 

26 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Also, I just realized that if 111 = Kintsugi then maybe neither Kintsugi or Burn Me Where You Belong are a song title. Maybe he was referring to his main account?

I missed something why do we think 111 is Kintsugi?

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Just now, Jaeden xx said:

I missed something why do we think 111 is Kintsugi?

just because Kintsugi came out of nowhere and types like someone who knows lanaboards in and out/has been here before lmao but i’m not sold I don’t think he is… although it would be a very good way to spill despite the cease and desist :sideeye:

36 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Too recent as well. It would be impactless and wouldn’t come as such a surprise to 111. 

that too !

like its virtually impossible that it’s not either MAC, VB, Cinammon or TG… and considering the ocean vinyl gatefolds, the ocean related themes and track titles it’s most likely MAC 

1 hour ago, daphnedinkley said:

i’m on LSD and i started crying over this gif really badly

on topic i claim american whore

going on lanaboards out of all places while on lsd is WILD lmaoo imagine someone posts scat 

you guys i don’t think eclipse has the album :facepalm: 

if he did have the album, 100% he would be  teasing the shit out of it. and also why would he make a new account to spill all of this info if this would all lead back to him :toofunny: makes no sense