Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i hope the grandfather song song is called grandaddy :oopna:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

32 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Well, there is a HUGE difference in her skin tone between her neck and face, suggesting she had professional make up on I guess

But I think she might have been wearing something different cause the line is almost perfect and no professional make up artist woud do that :thumb2:

Maybe it was herself that did it but yeah her neck wasn't showing when she did her make up that day :thumb3:

giphy.gif

the week prior to the release will be absolutely insane.. i dont think ppl have been this excited here on LB (and the lana community) for an album since COCC. like, BB had its moment i guess but the release date kept getting delayed? COCC was really exciting but again, it getting delayed over and over again kinda ruined it... NFR was kind of uncertain too.. what I mean by this is that this is the first era in a while when we got ONE SOLID release date and she's sticking to it so there's no uncertainty and fear about the album getting delayed we're just excited and happy and we know it's coming :krylie: the wait is gonna be long af tho

40 minutes ago, Sweet said:

FbzcD1xXgAI2mU3?format=jpg&name=large I definitely think this is from a MV for the album. She got the pigtails going and she even posted a pic on her instagram with Rob- “you can take’em out of the trailer park but….”

I hope not...this whole look is bad like sorry Lana but why the pigtails with the big scrunchies?

The cropped flannel clashing with the striped polo underneath?

:bebe:

This outfit makes me think of the thing Chuck said about Lana having the weirdest fashion sense lol

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

it's been a little over 1 month since DYKTTATUOB dropped. We're a little less than 2 months away from the release date bc february only has 28 days.

So we just need to wait the time we've already waited, twice :bebe:

1*jX8qGZC3WOIm1LFvBNL5jA.webp

Spoiler

we're so close!!!!

This is torture at this point. Just release one song a month if you don't want to talk about it :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I don’t think the outfit is that bad but it sat weirdly on her on photos- like the jeans were a  weird length on her-she always looks amazing in flowy dresses ala endless summer tour.

I mean she is allowed to dress how she wants though-I’d hate if everything I wore was criticised in the public.

55 minutes ago, Sweet said:

FbzcD1xXgAI2mU3?format=jpg&name=large I definitely think this is from a MV for the album. She got the pigtails going and she even posted a pic on her instagram with Rob- “you can take’em out of the trailer park but….”

i really hope not i think this is her worst outfit ever 

54 minutes ago, Sweet said:

FbzcD1xXgAI2mU3?format=jpg&name=large 

I just noticed the scrunchies are two different colors... Lana why :awkney:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean it makes sense for a sex album because research has shown her songs place on most sex playlists 

am i the research?? girl yeah literally im a v1rgin but my s** playlists are just lana

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

time has actually kinda flew by since DYKTTAT imo i’m completely content with waiting the two more months :true: i would love a magazine interview or something to give us shit to talk about but otherwise i’m content and sat for March 10th. the only thing i’m worried about is the album starting to leak/ leakers giving us too much info too quickly idk i can see this album leaking really early 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I wonder if she might sample the "ah-ahhh" from the middle of Venice Bitch, I doubt she's sampling like she did with HTD/WAH, I feel like it's going to be something small.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

dick tattoo after cocc is such a fucking serve

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

34 minutes ago, Junkie Noir said:

i don't know. i might this time honestly :ohno:

from what we've heard so far, i reckon the album sounds WAY better if listened to in order :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif