Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, AngelsForever said:

What we've heard so far about the album kinda reminds me of MOTOMAMI in a way (interludes, samples, variety). Makes me very curious. :wub:

Lanita Latina era omg

La Lana Del Rey TRA TRA 

0YnL0Kf.gif

6 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

wikipedia says PHYSICAL THERAPY 2:48

i don't think any insider has confirmed this title, so it may be false!

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

i don't like that SYML guy's music, the basic "indie" boom clap garbage so i hope he didn't do that to a lana song or anything 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana really needs to do something :trisha:

Also the tracklist driving me insane with the acronyms, the blurred thing, all the potential titles, track order etc.

I gonna scream the day we get the tracklist because it's gonna be such a relieve to be in the clear :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

She's sleeping, no she's dead  :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i want to say something as i tend to lurk and not say much.. following the NFR discourse earlier, i have to say - i loved cinnamon girl’s snippets and i was extremely disappointed by the end result because of the version i had in my head from the combined snippets that someone had compiled on youtube, and that when i played the album for the first time i rolled my eyes and said to my friend ‘every song sounds the same’ (i was young, naive and not nearly as musically intelligent as i am now) 

but i remember just hearing loads of piano and getting tired of it (i also didn’t like UV or HM on first listen lol but i loved LFL and paradise and BTD)  but the album grew on me completely after about a year and it’s now in my top albums by her.. anyway, i stopped listening to her after i first heard NFR (because i didn’t like it and i was mad about the pre release taking so long lol) but when chemtrails single came out i discovered lanaboards and my love for lana came back even stronger, and i honestly love NFR’s production even though yes it is slightly muted, and i like the concept of COCC and how it started, not so much the folk journey but the standout tracks to me being the first 3 tracks, DBJAG and yosemite.. and i feel like i’m one of the few that actually likes jacks production. and i was actually excited when i saw he was going to be on DYK. 

i love love ultraviolence and i have accepted that we will never get another one because she has evolved as an artist and she isn’t in that headspace anymore, but i do agree with people saying that HM has the most lush and rich instrumentals, which i agree with. 

when i listened to tunnel i had just come back from winter wonderland in london and it was just perfect timing in my life, and it’s the first lana track since chemtrails TT that i have been OBSESSED with and probably one of my most played songs by her. it’s been on repeat both in my head and by my throat and i was so excited about BB, it was my first pre release on LB as a non lurker, and i was so so excited for songs like Thunder (one of my fav unreleaseds) and i ended up loving it and it did honestly have a massive place in my heart in 2021 with my ex, it was just on repeat. text book and bbs were among my favorites and i do love it but now that it’s been out for a while and i’ve had time to reflect upon it, i did crave a bit more. tunnel is just everything i’ve wanted from lana for ages. the haunting melancholic sound with the orchestral beautiful strings meeting piano.. it’s just beautiful. i’m so so excited for this project and i follow this thread religiously and i’m so happy to be here with you all! :kiss2:

sorry for the bible!

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

i didn't even realize that she posted about SYML back in april :eartha:

both FJM and SYML mentioned in the same post we are just so blind default_eartha.gif

and also for giving me Margaret

60 days and 12 hours for us US girlies. :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.