Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

just 1 day till we’re two months away from the release

just 1 day till we're two weeks away from the leak

NEW SINGLE FROM DYK? Feet On the Verandah Whilst I Drink My Warm Coffee - The Gecko Made My Coffee  featuring. Daddy John Misty Out Monday

giphy-downsized-large.gif

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 minute ago, arianagrande said:

are there any tracklist / track name updates :biblio:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Feet On the Verandah Touching The Gecko Whilst I Drink My Warm Coffee - The Gecko Made The Coffee

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Just now, arianagrande said:

WHAT IS THE GRANDFATHER TRACK PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT :tommy:

it's true.. grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing :true:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

it's true.. grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing :true:

oh girl is that really gonna be one of the track titles … :trisha:

15 minutes ago, arianagrande said:

WHAT IS THE GRANDFATHER TRACK PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT :tommy:

Check my album timeline! I’ll update it a little bit more once I’m on the ferry to campus (about 2-3 hours from now). I’d do it now but it’s such a hassle to update it on my phone lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The insiders fed us more than I expected : it’s now your turn, Lana :true:

seriously, we need the final tracklist soon and a new single also. Hoping it tides us over for a few weeks. Let’s hope for her that the album won’t leak soon, because it sure would affect her steaming numbers for week 1 (this album seems so highly addictive, I can’t imagine myself just listening to it « once » until release).

hey besties i been dranking did anything happen?? pls don’t be mean and lie i’m too drunk and vulnerable to be lied to i will believe everything. is the grandfather thing real? do we have track list? grandfather please stand on daddy??? etc??????!

surely we must know if fishing granddaddy is real. come on guys where is grandpa

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Just now, daphnedinkley said:

hey besties i been dranking did anything happen?? pls don’t be mean and lie i’m too drunk and vulnerable to be lied to i will believe everything. is the grandfather thing real? do we have track list? grandfather please stand on daddy??? etc??????!

dolphin flower & seafoam nova were confirmed, grandpa please pee on my fathers arm was rumoured by 3 leakers

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

surely we must know if fishing granddaddy is real. come on guys where is grandpa

and she posted a snippet of Ocean Blvd MV. She will be completely naked on this one