Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Good morning, @Kintsugi :hottie:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

35 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

both FJM and SYML mentioned in the same post we are just so blind default_eartha.gif

36 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i didn't even realize that she posted about SYML back in april :eartha:

We must have thought it was another birthday post :thumb3:

I have a dream - Lana samples Yes To Heaven in track 16. That's when I'll scream say YES to the tunnel under Ocean Blvd!:pray2:

(Omg, leaked line "I'm gonna take mind of you with me" complements "I've got my eyes/mind on you" so well)

I'm so dreamy...

10 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

59 days and 12 hours! if it comes out at midnight :hooker:

celebrate-drinking.gif tulla-luana-happy.gif

WOOHOO :oprah4:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

FbzcD1xXgAI2mU3?format=jpg&name=large I definitely think this is from a MV for the album. She got the pigtails going and she even posted a pic on her instagram with Rob- “you can take’em out of the trailer park but….”

8Qg234E.gif

2 minutes ago, Sweet said:

FbzcD1xXgAI2mU3?format=jpg&name=large I definitely think this is from a MV for the album. She got the pigtails going and she even posted a pic on her instagram with Rob- “you can take’em out of the trailer park but….”

Well, there is a HUGE difference in her skin tone between her neck and face, suggesting she had professional make up on I guess

3 minutes ago, Sweet said:

Yeah, I always thought this was for a music video. A&W video incoming :oprah3:

10 minutes ago, Sweet said:

I hope not this outfit is absolutely terrible:tommy:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I think this could be the grandfather song, the text looks dense. Possibly the row beneath as well.

Hide contents

s3i9UEM.png

Makes sense cause the title track on the left takes like 3 rows :thumb2: but I think the last one might be another song so there's 4 on each side (it looks like B and D have 4 too and we know A already)

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Sweet said:

I thought she was at a fair with her family and a bunch of fans took pics with her

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

fantasizing about the day DYKTTATUOB drops :trisha: i can already see it now.. me waking up randomly at 3 AM on March 10th and realizing the album is out (if it's released at midnight) but rushing to this thread to see what people are saying so that I know which songs to stream first :hair: my adrenaline will be the highest its ever been but that won't stop me :nails: anyways, after i stream the whole album and have multiple emotional breakdowns i'll promote tf out of it on my socials and spend the rest of the day analyzing the lyrics from the songs that touched me the most :true:  60 days until I become the most insufferable version of myself :stareney:

😋🫶🏼

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I think this could be the grandfather song, the text looks dense. Possibly the row beneath as well.

Reveal hidden contents

s3i9UEM.png

The last line is Track 12, which could be TWBTKYN if it’s a title. I wish @Kintsugi could give us some more hints :crying5:

Spoiler

tracklist2.jpg

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

3 minutes ago, Junkie Noir said:

fantasizing about the day DYKTTATUOB drops :trisha: i can already see it now.. me waking up randomly at 3 AM on March 10th and realizing the album is out (if it's released at midnight) but rushing to this thread to see what people are saying so that I know which songs to stream first :hair: my adrenaline will be the highest its ever been but that won't stop me :nails: anyways, after i stream the whole album and have multiple emotional breakdowns i'll promote tf out of it on my socials and spend the rest of the day analyzing the lyrics from the songs that touched me the most :true:  60 days until I become the most insufferable version of myself :stareney:

Why wouldn't you listen to the album in order :air: