Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I don't care if the album leaks but I do hope that someone who has it passes me the mp3s. I won't leak them.  I just wanna melt into a new Lana record,

Seriously though: why do y'all care if it leaks? Y'all probably ordered like 69 different versions of it.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I don't care if the album leaks but I do hope that someone who has it passes me the mp3s. I won't leak them.  I just wanna melt into a new Lana record,

Seriously though: why do y'all care if it leaks? Y'all probably ordered like 69 different versions of it.

What do you mean?😭 Because we ordered the album we want it to leak? 

5 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Serious question. Why would fans ordering multiple versions of the record to support an artist equate to leaking it early? Just because I order every variant doesn't mean I want to her artistry to be leaked FOR FREE early on. I just don't understand that logic :awkney:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

oh thats not..

erm not to be a total bitch towards you but imagine putting your heart and soul into a work of art or something only for it to be stolen and spread around when you weren't ready to share it. 

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

We don't want to ruin something that we have no clue about and want to experience when its intended to be experienced

also we don't want an XCX World situation

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

6 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Seriously though: why do y'all care if it leaks?

this time around i mostly care because of her stolen laptop and her specifically asking her fans not to listen to anything if it does leak ...she was extremely upset about it so if the album leaks early i'm sure many of us would feel really bad for her

sUcVobB.png

10 hours ago, baddisease said:

Y'all probably ordered like 69 different versions of it.

ok and? some of us understand boundaries and have enough respect to wait for the album to officially drop before we go listening to it..

banner.png

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

well a. asking for downloads to stuff that is released or is going to be released is not allowed on LB and will get you a WP or even banned regardless of whether it's in PM's or not (and it also doesn't matter if the link is posted off-site because you still asked on-site)

b. imagine how hard lana worked on the album only for it to leak - if you poured your heart and soul into something and then it was posted on the internet without your consent and there wouldn't a lot you could do about it, you'd be pissed too right?

c. yeah i ordered 4 versions of it but i'm still gonna wait until it either gets released or until i receive my copies because it's kinda shitty to listen to it if it leaks THAT early - if it leaked like a week before the release it's not great but i wouldn't shame someone for listening, but a full month??

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

If it leaks, I'll hear it. March is close, but at the same time not, considering my anxiety and that of some here. I'm going through a difficult time and I'm naturally worried about whether I'll be able to hear it in March. It's the first time I've felt this way.

Just now, Maltese Falcon said:

this is why i had you on ignore because you always post the most out of pocket opinions and just lack self awareness like :scoff:

I don't[ understand it because everyone here listens to her leaks anyway.

4 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

We don't want to ruin something that we have no clue about and want to experience when its intended to be experienced

also we don't want an XCX World situation

what is XCX world?

giphy.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

leak of song that is not released and will probably not get released ever =/= leak of song that IS getting released

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

we're only listening to old leaks and scrapped material, not material that is finished and will be shared with us. listening to leaks of new material that is coming at its own time is like opening a christmas present before christmas then wrapping it back up.

banner.png

Old music…that will probably never come out…some unreleased music came with Blue Banisters but that was a weird thing where she had to quickly turn out an album and a solution presented itself

what is XCX world?

XCX World is a scrapped album by Charli XCX with one of the reasons it being scrapped because the entire album leaked 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Listening to dragonslayer from 2013 in the year 2022 is different than someone listening to a possible upcoming song leak from DYKTTATUOB. I truly don't want to be rude, dismissive, or mean. I do get that are some fans who would whole-heartedly listen to a leaked upcoming album but there are many of us who want to experience it in real time as Lana intended. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

leak of song that is not released and will probably not get released ever =/= leak of song that IS getting released

Songs from MM3 leaked on this website. (I think they came from this website, but I know they were posted here.)

1 minute ago, Maltese Falcon said:

we're only listening to old leaks and scrapped material, not material that is finished and will be shared with us. its like opening a christmas present before christmas then wrapping it back up.

I see your point.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

yeah tbh @Kintsugi spilling the beans was a blessing and a curse

blessing because we have more info and more context but a curse because we don't really have that much else to talk about and it increases the chances of more info being spilled essentially spoiling the record and possibly even leading it to leak early

Lana rly just needs to release a new single now and another mid/late feb to tide everyone over so it doesn't come to this. Also can she pls say anything lol?? girl just announced her album, released and song, and then ghosted us.