Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I hope the last track isn't a Venice Bitch sample, that song overstayed it's welcome enough for one lifetime 

onikaswanz-stan-twitter.gif

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:
  Reveal hidden contents

so does anyone know what the lyrics of that snippet are? i only understand “i couldn’t handle it”

It kinda sounds like 

Spoiler

Went through a time when I felt you were doing it (me?) I couldn’t handle it :trisha:

Maybe the sample will be her hidden vocals on "Snow On The Beach"

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

is that snippet real? im scared to listen 

yes it’s the second fingertips snippet how do so many of you not know it i thought y’all were chronically online lanaboardsters :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

yes it’s the second fingertips snippet how do so many of you not know it i thought y’all were chronically online lanaboardsters :deadbanana:

i wouldn't know i never heard the first snippet :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i wouldn't know i never heard the first snippet :ma:

tbf that one’s so full of tags you barely hear anything   

(and the first one kinda sounds like bb title track’s ugly sister :toofunny:

interesting observation about that specific fingertips snippet i noticed a while ago, i can’t tell if i’m right though because of the fucking tag 💀

Spoiler

is that a wurlitzer piano? it doesn’t really sound like an acoustic one from that specific snippet, it would be something new for lana; iirc i don’t think she’s ever used an electric piano in a song before but i might be forgetting something

46 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

guys she just posted that to align her IG feed so that every row has a full three pictures because tomorrow she’s gonna post one of those big 9-photos-in-1 grids of the second single cover, which will be coming out on Wednesday

:ma: well!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

24 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I hope the last track isn't a Venice Bitch sample, that song overstayed it's welcome enough for one lifetime 

Love VB to death but I don’t want that the only trippy vibes we can get from Lana are that song or a sample of it :pft:

25 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Pleak it's one of the few gold songs from the Jackoff sessions. :poordat:

14 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

interesting observation about that specific fingertips snippet i noticed a while ago, i can’t tell if i’m right though because of the fucking tag 💀

Hide contents

is that a wurlitzer piano? it doesn’t really sound like an acoustic one from that specific snippet, it would be something new for lana; iirc i don’t think she’s ever used an electric piano in a song before but i might be forgetting something

oh i knew i was forgetting something it was kill kill that she did!! but still point stands

was just thing about it sooo if blue banisters was rushed asf but she still found the time to do 3 music video and 1 performance there will absolutely be more for this era.. and also the song blue banisters was out for a while before the music video dropped

YCY3W7s.jpg

6 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

was just thing about it sooo if blue banisters was rushed asf but she still found the time to do 3 music video and 1 performance there will absolutely be more for this era.. and also the song blue banisters was out for a while before the music video dropped

I think there's more to come too but I don't think the BB video timing is an indicator

I still believe it's because they scrapped the already-recycled video used as a teaser for the song

honestly sad how she doesn't do her high budget short films anymore. she's more than capable but she's either too lazy or just doesn't want to :oprah3:

anthony mandler i'll show hole for another ride/NA/tropico sly.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

okay but who is kintsugi? i mean yeah he's an insider but where does he come from? does he only know lana related stuff or more? how long has he been around and why is he spilling now?

is he hot?

so many questions:oprah2:

funny u ask cus all of this will be answered in the long anticipated second part of the nobel prize for literature winner The Kintsugi Fanfiction 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*