Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

first Venice Bitch then American Whore then International Slut or what :um2:

Venice Bitch

American Whore

International Slut

Global C*nt

Galactic Hoe

Universal Pussy (feat. Tommy Genesis & Cupcakke)

:true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, ruined said:

Imagine getting audio commentary for the album just like uv :cryney:

I'd love if Lana were more open about the whole creative process of her albums. Talking about the songwriting and the production stages (like what she did with the Fingertips voicememo), what her favorite songs are, etc, etc. :poordat: 

Like, it's all so interesting! She doesn't even need to spill that much about whatever happens BTS, but like... The album process discussion thread is probably one of the most interesting things I've ever read. To have that sort of insight on the creation of her albums from her pov would be such a blast! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'd love if Lana were more open about the whole creative process of her albums. Talking about the songwriting and the production stages (like what she did with the Fingertips voicememo), what her favorite songs are, etc, etc. :poordat: 

Like, it's all so interesting! She doesn't even need to spill that much about whatever happens BTS, but like... The album process discussion thread is probably one of the most interesting things I've ever read. To have that sort of insight on the creation of her albums from her pov would be such a blast! 

i really hope she does a livestream again and someone from LB talks to her and asks her about the process and actual good questions 

i’m currently tearing up thinking about jerry while listening to this song…

but you all made me feel better the other day so i just wanted to thank you :)

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Exactly. Well said babe

But It will most likely not gonna happen

Unless the album gets as popular and critically acclaimed as nfr

But I hope at lease we get an instagram livestream of her and producers explaining some interesting stuff (we know only Jack shows up :pout: ) just like we got with nfr

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

28 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I hope she explains the A&W title cause it looks like it doesn't make sense even after hearing the song :eek:

ive had some thoughts on this too .. like obviously its a cute little double entendre & maybe its rly not that deep but its still interesting to look into A&W itself:

a fast-food chain that started out in California specifically def ties into the Lanasphere - mother is obsessed with anything California-coded & is constantly comparing herself to places in California.. Wikipedia also says its the oldest food chain in America which I think is somewhat worth noting:oic3:given the themes of the title track.. "dont forget me", seemingly a fear of aging etc.

I guess besides that, its obv less crass than "American Whore", none of Lanas titles are really straight up crass like that (minus FMWUTTT ...maybe this ruins the theory) even if the lyrics are.. thinking G&M, Cola etc. :um2:so maybe that influenced the choice too? ahhh idk, just some random thoughts- but i cant wait to hear this track

30 minutes ago, ruined said:

Imagine getting audio commentary for the album just like uv :cryney:

I really hope so omg

Some of you come up with amazing theories/explanations about the songs but I love to have it straight from the source too

15 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

ive had some thoughts on this too .. like obviously its a cute little double entendre & maybe its rly not that deep but its still interesting to look into A&W itself:

a fast-food chain that started out in California specifically def ties into the Lanasphere - mother is obsessed with anything California-coded & is constantly comparing herself to places in California.. Wikipedia also says its the oldest food chain in America which I think is somewhat worth noting:oic3:given the themes of the title track.. "dont forget me", seemingly a fear of aging etc.

I guess besides that, its obv less crass than "American Whore", none of Lanas titles are really straight up crass like that (minus FMWUTTT ...maybe this ruins the theory) even if the lyrics are.. thinking G&M, Cola etc. :um2:so maybe that influenced the choice too? ahhh idk, just some random thoughts- but i cant wait to hear this track

Yeah if she deliberately chose A&W instead of the full title or a standard AW acronym it has to be in relation to either that chain or the beer (?). I'm not from the US so I'm not familiar with those things but it makes sense for her I guess :thumb2:

It's definitely not for censorship reasons tho since NFR, FMWUTT, VB etc exist and she cares about that stuff less and less with every era so I'm really curious about her real reasoning but your theory makes sense too as a little homage :um2:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Rico25 said:

I really hope so omg

Some of you come up with amazing theories/explanations about the songs but I love to have it straight from the source too

I can only dream

Lord she seemed really passionate about everything right after nfr release. I mean we got interviews after interviews. We were being fed constantly

If only the nightmare of 2020 didn't happen to her :bebe:

Spoiler

But I'm sure there are masterpieces on the new record just because of the 2020 nightmare so... everything happens for a reason :mj2: be ready hoes. She's about to slay (and question the culture) :mj2:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

20 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I lowkey think she made it a&w to not allow there to be immediate venice bitch comparisons since the titles are very similar 

Literally this. I'm already sick of it 

A&W will be it's own song, and not "VenIce BiTcH 2!!!!"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If "this is the experience of an American whore" is really a lyric from the song, I wonder where the "J" comes in after that

I still think the AW&J means "American whore and Jesus" although I guess it could also be "Jim" lol

So "this is the experience of an American whore, and Jesus....."

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias