Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

Claiming all the Jack Kingtonoff songs.

that was a very brave thing to post 

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

11 minutes ago, jamesss said:

“rockefeller my umbrella” :party:

are we like 100000% sure that candy necklace is the rockefeller snippet and are we 100000% sure that it’s a solo track no collab

we got the candy necklace title in the first place by scanning the rockefeller snippet in a music industry database and lana posted the track list herself with no jon feature while the other features are credited, even FJM who was apparently SnowOnTheBeach’d

9 minutes ago, Yeahyeahyeah said:

Claiming all the Jack Kingtonoff songs.

i am so traumatized that I think every person who praises Jack is actually ac*d

and also for giving me Margaret

57 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

girl I hope I didn't embarass myself :toofunny: burning the tarot deck as we speak

i couldn’t access it so you are protected :oprah: but i wanted to!! i remember reading it and it was fun, i wanted to do my own version but i don’t do tarot 😭

i tried to do something to predict the themes of ocean blvd/lana’s thought process but it turned out to be very complicated and confusing … maybe i’ll do it again 

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

i couldn’t access it so you are protected :oprah: but i wanted to!! i remember reading it and it was fun, i wanted to do my own version but i don’t do tarot 😭

i tried to do something to predict the themes of ocean blvd/lana’s thought process but it turned out to be very complicated and confusing … maybe i’ll do it again 

if you sent me an email I just accepted you ! I put it on private cause I didn't want to sound too delusional tbh :deadbanana: I'll send the link to your dm

"i talk to jesus" would totally fit on this album lyrically, its really one of the only songs that i actually would want lana to re-work.. it's like the lyrics foretell in a way parts of her and career and life in a way idk it feels very ahead of the year it was written (likely late 2011) and i could totally see lana writing these lyrics for this album 

- we had a deal and i fucked it up when i made the decision to become someone

- i had a boyfriend he came from this town we used to pretend we would marry and start again

- he read the bible showed me what jesus said he said only read the red (this seems significant to me because in certain bibles the words spoken directly from jesus while he was still alive are printed in red - it could be some type of metaphor for their relationship or it could just be that this guy only wanted jesus's direct words but either way i could see lana writing this now)

- i never meant to hurt you baby it's so hard to be true in this world where everything's so black and blue 

- it's so hard to be good in this world where you do what you know you should