Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

It would make sense if Judah Smith Interlude is more like an extended outro of A&W and Jon Batiste Interlude is an extended outro of Candy Necklace so that CN is not crammed between two interludes.

this makes a lot of sense.  especially since both A&W and Judah Smith Interlude were described as being chaotic n unhinged lol

49 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

this was our crumb for the month see y’all in february :air2:

see you this Wednesday for the surprise single release

YLi29Dm.gif

Y'all remember when Mike Dean said that he was looking forward to working with Lana again? I would love him to be involved in A&W since that songs allegedly ends with a slutty trap beat, I'm just wondering what he would've added to the song since he seems to be pretty good at creating that kind of music. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Y'all remember when Mike Dean said that he was looking forward to working with Lana again? I would love him to be involved in A&W since that songs allegedly ends with a slutty trap beat, I'm just wondering what he would've added to the song since he seems to be pretty good at creating that kind of music. 

I wonder what happened there lol I remember him saying he was gonna be the main producer for Lana's next album (after BB) 

I guess Lana just changed her mind but it would be interesting to see more songs produced by him for LDR 10 :true:

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I wonder what happened there lol I remember him saying he was gonna be the main producer for Lana's next album (after BB) 

I guess Lana just changed her mind but it would be interesting to see more songs produced by him for LDR 10 :true:

Perhaps his music style didn't fit this album's sound landscape (orquestral) but I would love Lana to work with him again. Jack and Mike Dean can creative something quite interesting (with others producers involved ofc)

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Perhaps his music style didn't fit this album's sound landscape (orquestral) but I would love Lana to work with him again. Jack and Mike Dean can creative something quite interesting (with others producers involved ofc)

Thats true, and its still possible they may work together in the future, or that maybe there were some outtakes they did for DNC (?) or whatever the concept was before Ocean Blvd. lol

9 minutes ago, roulsey said:

why do i think that ‘slutty’ beat in A&W will sound exactly like ‘interlude — the trio’

i’m convinced :ohmy:

I'm sure Jack will do a better job. For once. :bebe:

I really want Lana to drop like an album trailer and actually give us a traditional LDR album rollout experience 😭

8Qg234E.gif

5 minutes ago, Sweet said:

I really want Lana to drop like an album trailer and actually give us a traditional LDR album rollout experience 😭

i dont think that’s traditional anymore :toofunny:

10 minutes ago, Sweet said:

Yes! I remember the day the Ultraviolence album trailer dropped. Somehow, I remember that better than the first time listening to the whole album :facepalm:

Just now, BlueTropico said:

Yes! I remember the day the Ultraviolence album trailer dropped. Somehow, I remember that better than the first time listening to the whole album :facepalm:

bitch i saw your profile picture from the home page and thought you were BlackoutZone :defeated::defeated::defeated: i was like finally some good fucking food