Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

What if Lana Del Rey WAS @Kintsugi?

And Kintsugi IS her personal FAVOURITE song off the album????

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

wait...

WE HAVE A NEW INSIDER???

@Kintsugi we got an impostor among US

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:

it was just this: 

I actually think this might be about taylor swift bc she has a merch collection now until the 2nd and typically she announces new eras after this particular merch. I could be wrong though

When she starts posting cropped parts of the single cover on oceanblvd so that by Feb 2nd we can see the full cover and then on Feb 3rd she releases the single + mv + album trailer :lange:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

You guys do realize that not every newbie that comes into this thread is an insider, right? :um: Like we don't have to believe everybody! However, I do think the February 3rd date would be nice because that would be this Friday. I don't know why, but I just really feel like we're going to get A&W in February. 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, tearsofgold said:

I actually think this might be about taylor swift bc she has a merch collection now until the 2nd and typically she announces new eras after this particular merch. I could be wrong though

when it’s probably just some rando with no info behind that account posting that date because it’s a friday and an artist is BOUND to release something then… let’s be serious :awkney: