Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

Well yes. However, I feel like expanding my answer would cause another series of meltdowns so let's save that for later, shall we?

What does it mean :oprah:

qfrWuBl.png

5 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Europeans who just woke up, here's the breakdown of what happened:

Reveal hidden contents

@LifeOnMars found website with album credits:

Reveal hidden contents

EQCEhv0.png

Kitsungi confirmed they are real along with confirming Tommy Genesis sample is Angelina

He also posted following:

Hands on your knees, I'm Angelina Jolie

Let The Light In: "Beautifully nostalgic guitar, quite soaring chorus. Longing for peace. It kinda reminds me of Religion."

Oh yes, Candy Necklace is a massive one.

I am also updating this blog entry as new information arrives: 

Kintsugi spilled again:lange:

The Credits leaked too:lange:

Regarding the credits only looked at the producers though bc I want the instruments kinda to be a surprise but it's hard to resist:trisha:

Super hyped now for The Grants & Candy Necklace too

Regarding Candy Necklace 

Spoiler

I love to see Nick Waterhouse being a producer on Candy Necklace. He did two remixes for a small singer I really love & those remixes are very chill & giving me kinda a retro / 60's vibe (but I'm not good at describing things though so take it witha grain of salt)

Gonna put them in another spoiler if anyone's interested. Looking forward to what he's gonna contribute to the Candy Necklace :flutter: and Zach Dawes being a producer on it is a win too

Spoiler

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i had a dream i heard a&w and it was fantastic :nails:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole