Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

can someone link me to the post that disuccses the production credits? im simply too lazy to dig thru shitposts atm :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

We honestly have gained a lot of new information over the last few weeks. We have the title track, a release date, a new Instagram account, the tracklist along with production credits, lyric leaks, she’s headlining two shows, we know we’re getting a Billboard shoot, she’s getting a visionary award, etc. I’m impatient as well, but I’m so grateful for all the information we’ve learned in such a short period of time ♡ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

We honestly have gained a lot of new information over the last few weeks. We have the title track, a release date, a new Instagram account, the tracklist along with production credits, lyric leaks, she’s headlining two shows, we know we’re getting a Billboard shoot, she’s getting a visionary award, etc. I’m impatient as well, but I’m so grateful for all the information we’ve learned in such a short period of time ♡ 

But we are still starving :true:

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I need a moment as shocking as Heroin was for me when I first heard it 

The way I overplayed it and then couldn’t listen to it for months :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

But we are still starving :true:

I agree, I want more information (it’s killing me not knowing when the single will drop)  :trisha: BUT we also have to appreciate how much we already have :nails:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

my guess is that candy necklace will transition into the interlude

Candy Necklace is giving Watercolor Eyes :clapback:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

What track (if any) do you think you won’t be a huge fan of, but later it’s going to hit ? 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

What track (if any) do you think you won’t be a huge fan of, but later it’s going to hit ? 

Sweet :candy:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

Lowkey, maybe Sweet? Her more simple, understated songs can sometimes take a second to hit for me. But then again, she’s never made a bad track 3, so idk why anyone is expecting this song to be mid.

I’m genuinely looking forward to every song, even if I find a title like Let the Light In a bit boring.

6 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Candy Necklace is giving Watercolor Eyes :clapback:

queen, i literally said that when i was saying what each song will prob sound like
great minds think alike 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

i love that despite having crumbs, this thread is currently at 1,000+ pages and 70+ recently viewing. lanas fans truly are insanely dedicated and i love being part of this fandom. :wub: 

giphy.gif