Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Guys I straight up just asked my magic 8 ball, "Is Lana releasing a single this Friday?" and it replied "It is certain." IM FREAKING OUT RN
My 8 ball just upgraded from psychic era to insider era, xoxo, see you all Friday, February 10, 2023 for the surprise drop of A&W, visualiser included. 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

now where was this said :sideeye:

please 😭 i can't even imagine lana doing this.. and if she does there's no way it will actually be in one of her houses because of the recent stalking incidents etc (plus i just don't think she'd feel comfortable giving millions of people a house tour but idk you never know with lana but i'd be shocked to see her do this)

listening to the glorious sadé right now and wow imagine lana singing over this song, it fits with ocean blvd

jazzy, ethereal, luscious. this is the type of instrumental i want for the album 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

The rumours we have: 

1. Billboard cover

2. Interview magazine cover

3. Grammy performance [debunked]
4. Vogue 73 questions

5. Rolling Stones cover 

6. oceanblvd insta account means something

what we actually have:

🦗🦗🦗🦗

5 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

The rumours we have: 

1. Billboard cover

4. Vogue 73 questions

5. Rolling Stones cover 

what we actually have:

🦗🦗🦗🦗

Those pictures of Lana, Tay and Jack revived me otherwise no I'd be about to die with the dryness of these days 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

listening to the glorious sadé right now and wow imagine lana singing over this song, it fits with ocean blvd

jazzy, ethereal, luscious. this is the type of instrumental i want for the album 

OMG taste

I think it was so legendaric that Lana didn’t drop anything for Clayton’s birthday. He was probably perched for it, waiting, expecting her to do something after she put the billboard up in Sean’s city. And nothing. NOTHING! She showed him how irrelevant he is by not even acknowledging him I love it :defeated: go girl give us nothing (literally though)

1 hour ago, LanaBalkana said:

The rumours we have: 

1. Billboard cover

4. Vogue 73 questions

5. Rolling Stones cover 

what we actually have:

🦗🦗🦗🦗

oh my god if we get a 73 questions with Lana it would be so amazing I think I would watch it 50 times :angie:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

So wtf did Neil post "Sunken City" by Les Baxter and tag lana for if it wasn't related to the tracklist :crossed: im growing tired of his antics 

not really tho we're surviving off of breadcrumbs rn 

:defeated:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

So wtf did Neil post "Sunken City" by Les Baxter and tag lana for if it wasn't related to the tracklist :crossed: im growing tired of his antics 

Reveal hidden contents

not really tho we're surviving off of breadcrumbs rn 

:defeated:

he likes bullying us