Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

if this almost a week won't be used for AW promo on oceanblvd account i have no idea what it was even created for :crossed: if there's no music video i hope we get at least more neil krug photos, the single cover and a short snippet closer to the release :legend:

31 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

is she going to annouce it tho.. or is she just going to post the single cover on honeymoon on release day and caption it “Happy Valentine’s Day. Here’s a gift. 💝

knowing lana this is probably what’s going to happen:nails:i love her for it tho:ma:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

3 hours ago, luminom said:

COCC - Chemtrails Over The Country Club, Let Me Love You Like A Woman and White Dress were released before the album. She had already shared a snippet of Tulsa Jesus Freak and performed a bit of Yosemite and the entirety of Breaking Up Slowly and For Free. That's *SEVEN* songs previewed before the album release.

Lol.

WD was not released prior to the album and the "bit of Yosemite" was literally some acapella performance of 3 lines that did not really give any indication of how the song would sound

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i get the feeling that this album is gonna have similar vibes to black country, new road. was listening to this one and just picturing lanas voice on something like this is absolutely heavenly. 

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Lol.

WD was not released prior to the album and the "bit of Yosemite" was literally some acapella performance of 3 lines that did not really give any indication of how the song would sound

:horror: girl whatever lmao that wasnt even the point of their post 

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

I needddddd an iconic intro to this album. White Dress and Textbook intros just do not hit as hard as the past 6 intros before them:xcry: I really hope The Grants gives BTD/Honeymoon/NFR grand lush string intro:heidi:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Also whenever songs are described to be about her family/ friends I usually get worried because songs like  Blue Banisters, Dance Till We Die, Text Book, and (don’t come for me lol) WFWF are kind of a mess lyrically lol but Sweet Carolina was cute and the description Kintsugi gave said

”Weddings! Funerals” which sounds interesting so I’m very excited about this song:brows:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Eclipse says Valentine's Day, 11AM EST!

We love a song for single wh*res on Valentine’s Day :fabcat:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~