Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Is this real 

no i’m pretty sure it’s fan made

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

The album title is a statement not a question. She knew the answer and she’s not asking for your opinion. She’s telling you there’s a tunnel. 

A question mark would be serving grade school teacher. Thankfully, Lana knew better.

she's gonna scrap the single and make everyone wait until march 24th instead, and that's fine by me :hottie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, m0th3rcr33p said:

yes!

wait it is real?

giphy.gif

instagram

anyways who is claiming what track, im so excited abt the grants, kintsugi and i rly wonder what the grandpa track sounds like

1 minute ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

wait it is real?

no i was just messin around 😭

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

Why couldn’t we miss the fireball like Hawaii did :noparty:At this point I hope we atleast get something before march 24th, even if the something is a picsart photo:peace2:

Just now, m0th3rcr33p said:

anyways who is claiming what track, im so excited abt the grants, kintsugi and i rly wonder what the grandpa track sounds like

I claim Kintsugi, Fingertips, and Candy Necklace

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, m0th3rcr33p said:

no i was just messin around 😭

ohhh ok haha it’s easy to believe that it’s real, that edit is so good!!! props to whoever made it

giphy.gif

instagram

41 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

the lack of punctuation of the album title still irks me :awkney: i actually really love the sentence case because it is a sentence, and the Blvd abbreviation is quirky and cute, but whyyyy on earth didn’t she put a question mark at the end and call it Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? :defeated: especially considering the random and unnecessary exclamation point in NFR’s title

It more accurately reflects the contemporary vernacular.

Imagine getting a random text from your best friend:

”Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd”

This generally contextualises her more stream of consciousness style of writing in recent albums (which is a modernist style of writing, modernist as in the first half of the 20th century and the end of the 19th century) with more contemporary imagery (a quite post-modern M.O.) and sensibilities, which is what she’s been doing all along really, she’s just making it more and more her own.

Grammatically, if not rhetorically, it can also function more as a statement than a question. You ask a question, but you also pose a question, as in, sometimes it’s not a literal inquiry, but rather a sort of stance (quite literally a rhetorical question). I text someone I miss a random question about something, not because I actually want to know, but I want an excuse to talk to them, or Hell, confront them.

I’m a language nerd lol

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

A&W thinking she was about to come out but there was a last minute change of plansIn-Shot-20230209-023005192.gif

no no SHES COMING ON V-DAY TRUST :party:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, mrborntolose said:

so let me catch up, no confirmed delay as of right now right?

I feel like no confirmed release is what should be the main narrative rn lol :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

nope the only thing that has been confirmed to be delayed is the brains of many individuals on this website  :hooker:

that’s what i thought, just needed a confirmation :kiss:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Fan accounts posting release dates a head of time as fact are annoying af. I don’t understand why they’re doing it when there’s no official announcement made or anything. Taking every insider words as gospel, fabricating their own fictional stories of songs, posting unofficial release dates. Oh, it’s really bad out there.

I’m happy her team pulled the release date because these accounts have NO RIGHT to post the release date before Lana did. Also not defending her team because they should have done a better job preventing leaks in the first place. I don’t see Taylor’s release dates leaking. Her team runs a tight ship.

At the same time, these fan accounts need to simmer down. At least plaster a big “RUMOR” warning in front of posts.