Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The whore is finally whoring & i even feel a high-budget music video this time :crying:

Even a whore can dream.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

babe wake up new neil krug insta story ocean photo dropped

Reveal hidden contents

i like this one it looks like an old photograph and it has title track energy gretchen.gif

Go king give us nothing :hoe: (this is a joke I exist off every single crumb and morsel Neil gives us)

Edited by bluevelvetcola
literally used the wrong word lol what

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

why I have this weird feeling that is for rob’s album

the fact that Rob is releasing an album killllls me :air: but I think that post was for Ocean Blvd 

23 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

byeeeeee :defeated:

Louise is gonna be shook when she wakes up from her afternoon nap

2 minutes ago, Blossom said:

the fact that Rob is releasing an album killllls me :air: but I think that post was for Ocean Blvd 

Rob said enough of the nepo baby discourse. It's time for the nepo daddies to shine.

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

This is starting to piss me off 

neil is soo annoying like please for the love of god AT LEAST WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT THE PHOTO :oprah4:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

neil is soo annoying like please for the love of god AT LEAST WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT THE PHOTO :oprah4:

Like leak some lyrics Neil pleasee:defeated: we are starving

3 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

he did write something it was the🌊 emoji:omfg2:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

i'm starting to think that the ocean pictures by neil are the album campaign that ed mentioned :teehee:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, florida kilos said:

We need Peppers like RIGHT NOW :lange:

Peppers is in the top 5 of my pre-emptive ranking for Ocean Blvd, which is based on nothing but vibes :toofloppy:

SO YES I NEED PEPPERS IMMEDIATELY

2 minutes ago, bluevelvetcola said:

Peppers is in the top 5 of my pre-emptive ranking for Ocean Blvd, which is based on nothing but vibes :toofloppy:

SO YES I NEED PEPPERS IMMEDIATELY

Agreed!! But have you heard the song that is using sample for Peppers? Its giving slutty vibes which I am the most excited about