Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Im so sorry for the girlies having to work tomorrow, its time to call in sick or good luck snatching the racing jacket :hottie:

I’m scared omg

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

For the W interview, she did say there was no room for colour (in the lyrics) for this album and I wonder if it’s still true (she sure wasn’t done recording when the interview was done). :um2: 

Lana naming every existing color in a song she recorded right after she did W magazine interview 

jamie-private-school-girl-i-am-so-random

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Disco came up on shuffle on my drive to work and that's what I imagine the first half of A&W sounding like, only a bit faster and more angry. Can't wait for tomorrow! :smile4:

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

danger-alert.gif

A&W COMING TOMORROW (TUESDAY FEB 14TH 2023) AT 4 PM GMT

PLS GOOGLE WHAT TIME THAT IS IN YOUR TIME ZONE

A&W COMING TOMORROW (TUESDAY FEB 14TH 2023) AT 4 PM GMT

danger-alert.gif

Confirmed by Eclipse a few days ago

Reveal hidden contents

danger-alert.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

5pm for me and im so excited gosh im gonna faint

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

12 minutes ago, LanasDealer said:

imagine the absolute chaos that would ensue if she announced an album delay on tuesday instead of a&w LMAOAOAO

It will be catastrophe… but also iconic :hoe:

10 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

Could she have a normal release this week? With an announcement and a date? Is it too much to ask?

I don’t understand why she doesn’t announce things this era (maybe A&W will change that), just like in BB. Are songs too personal again and she wants to let them speak for themselves? Is she p*ssed we found out about everything so far before she could post an announcement?

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t understand why she doesn’t announce things this era (maybe A&W will change that), just like in BB. Are songs too personal again and she wants to let them speak for themselves? Is she p*ssed we found out about everything so far before she could post an announcement?

nah she just don’t give a fuck and doesn’t care enough to bother announcing songs + she knows we find every bit of info anyway :rip:

Just now, guns and roses said:

so excited for A&W but also scared for the adrenaline rush ill get when it drops :bebe: i swear every time lana drops something the first five ten minutes almost send me into cardiac arrest :trisha:

It was fine back in 2014 when West Coast dropped but babes I'm getting older and my health is declining :twirls:

prediction: peppers will fade right into the start of taco truck x vb with a drum fill (a la west coast) and it’ll go right into the “ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh” part of venice bitch to start.

giphy.gif

Sometimes i feel like im stanning Kintsugi instead of Lana. This whole era she's been crickets, and all of the hype and excitement has came from Kintsugi :oprah:

Kintsugiboards 2023 :karaoke:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e