Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

There needs to be a case study on the mental well being of anyone who spends more than 15 minutes on this forum per day, or more than 2 hours per week

But until then...Stream A&W tomorrow at 11 AM EST

i've honestly been on this thread all day cus i was browsing while working, that's 12 hours :toofunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I know a user who should be very scared if it doesn't come out tomorrow, and he has a squidward avi at 2:05. :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

All we need now is for Kintsugi to confirm so we can 100% believe it, 99% is just not enough anymore :true:

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

It is coming out tomorrow and that's THAT :read::pussypower::read:

This Is A Test God Warrior GIF - This Is A Test God Warrior Omg - Discover  & Share GIFs

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

@111 DON’T tell us the A&W release date if you are a bottom. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i've honestly been on this thread all day cus i was browsing while working, that's 12 hours :toofunny:

There used to be a feature that showed everyone's screen time but it got removed. Petition for @Elle to reinstate it, for research purposes of course :teehee:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

driiiiving along, you can see all the people who seem to have nothing to say to each other
each day they grow farther & farther away from each other

driving along, you can spot all the problems on faces so tired of facing each other
each day they grow farther & farther away from each other

they seem to say nothing, they seem to go nowhere

not Nilsson having a song summing up this thread from 1971 :xgiggle: prophetic legend 

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

All we need now is Kintsugi to confirm so we can 100% believe, 99% is just not enough :true:

I'm not sure about this, but I have never seen Kintsugi confirming dates. Everything he's done so far is telling us whether info about the album is true or not. Is he an insider or just happened to have the album? 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I'm not sure about this, but I have never seen Kintsugi confirming dates. Everything he's done so far is telling us whether info about the album is true or not. Is he an insider or just happened to have the album? 

Oh my god you're right, Kintsugi you're nothing.

Spoiler

just kidding king

I genuinely have no idea what’s going on anymore why is it that Everytime I open this site people are convincing themselves it’s not coming tomorrow :toofunny:

Is there a reason for this or do we just love misery

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

If there’s one thing I’m gonna do, it’s believe eclipse:true:

but also I can totally see Ben pushing back the release date just to make eclipse  mad and seem unreliable omg

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Get Drunk said:

If there’s one thing I’m gonna do, it’s believe eclipse:true:

but also I can totally see Ben pushing back the release date to make eclipse mad omg

Ben would only do this if the song leaked. Which luckily (fingers crossed) hasn’t been a common occurrence for singles in recent eras.

Just now, AntiToxicPill said:

What happens if it doesn't come tomorrow ?:eek3:

We're jumping Eclipse period :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.