Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

58 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:
  Reveal hidden contents

is coming tomorrow 

American Whore :illumilana2:

EICtiQMX0AAyY6I?format=jpg&name=small

Jk, team sunset opal just in case cause you never know nowadays 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I'm gonna wait and see what happens tomorrow but i really hope we weren't being trolled because coming from a reliable insider it would be quite dissapointing.

So i'm gonna hold my tongue until then :willcut:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

When Sunset Opal is a song on LDR10 & @Sunset Opal is going to be THE next Kintsugi:oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

If this song is disappointing after all this I’m going to jump out of a plane tbh

When Xenoblade hears piano and makes a hateful comment before the song is even over

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

If this song is disappointing after all this I’m going to jump out of a plane tbh

Oh if it's a "maybe it gotta grow on y'all" track...this thread will be a nuclear zone for at least 3 days

Tensions are high and something always happens when it gets like this

A&W out tomorrow and that’s the end of it

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Fingertips said:

When Xenoblade hears piano and makes a hateful comment before the song is even over

Oh yeah,  can't wait for Jared's & Xenoblade's opinions tomorrow :awkney2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, NikoGo said:

Tensions are high and something always happens when it gets like this

A&W out tomorrow and that’s the end of it

I give up, I'll be a 2/14 truther for you and @DCooper :gclap:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Wait, I was so convinced A&W would be amazing I never considered the possibility of the song being decent at best...

No, I'm forcing myself to love the song! Idc! :read:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i identify as an insider (i just had my insider awakening) and it's coming tomorrow

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

This track is going to be AMAZING - no ifs and or buts! :pussypower:

Undboubtedly but Xenoblade is performing his dark witchcraft to poison the minds of vulnerable users. Please everyone, gather and pray

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Wait, I was so convinced A&W would be amazing I never considered the possibility of the song being decent at best...

You won't have to force yourself because it IS the only possible conclusion :oprah3: I feel it in my soul :sluttybunny:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

after all this mess we better give an oscar worthy performance if we dont like the song