Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I don’t expect the entire album to sound anything like A&W (it could be the “Dealer” of the record), but I think we’re in for a more experimental perspective on her recent work: more atmosphere, heavier sardonic lyricism, more playful alignments…

I can’t express how much we likely won…:legend:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, jinsouldilf said:

im glad we haven't had any huge leaks yet but im getting a little bit annoyed by all the insider "spills". i know some of us are getting bored and want more information but like could you imagine if we heard this song without the prior knowledge of the switchup and how shocked we would be :oprah3:

to be fair i was still insanely shocked and  i think the spills are really fun:w8ing:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

im glad we haven't had any huge leaks yet but im getting a little bit annoyed by all the insider "spills". i know some of us are getting bored and want more information but like could you imagine if we heard this song without the prior knowledge of the switchup and how shocked we would be :oprah3:

Ikr.. seeing all the tiktok fans so happy because they had no idea is making me a little jealous

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

a&w is shaping up to be one of my fav lana songs ever :true: i'm even more excited for this album now :defeated:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I don’t expect the entire album to sound anything like A&W (it could be the “Dealer” of the record), but I think we’re in for a more experimental perspective on her recent work: more atmosphere, heavier sardonic lyricism, more playful alignments…

I can’t express how much we likely won…:legend:

we know peppers is trap so i think we will get a few moments like A&W, i think the first part of it and the title track are a pretty good idea of what the rest of the album will sound like

6 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

A big issue is that people on this forum don’t know how to use the spoiler tag. It’s very frustrating. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Just now, Venicebiatch69 said:

I think you can really hear the Tommy genesis influence in the second half, the bass reminds me a lot of some songs on her self titled album 

I hope this is a tease for LDR10 (her hyperpop record :hooker:)

I still haven’t listened to the song but god I love y’all’s excitement!!! You’re such an awesome bunch :kiss2:

now I’m manifesting the Interview set to turn into a music video out friday

Obsessed with how she sings

I say I live in Rosemead

Really I’m at the Ramada

It doesn’t really matter, doesn’t really, really matter 

I love the whole thing, but the first half is amazing :illumilana2:

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

I still haven’t listened to the song but god I love y’all’s excitement!!! You’re such an awesome bunch :kiss2:

now I’m manifesting the Interview set to turn into a music video out friday

nadia does direct videos so there’s a possibility