Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Right specially since she's had shoots for Vogue and like a hundred shoots on the BTD era, plus that one LaChapelle shoot which was huge... :true: 

Right like there’s no way this interview shoot was the BIGGEST she’s ever done.. it’s a slay and a half but bigger than vogue? gucci? hmm… my mind is going to music video even if i’m setting myself up for disappointment idgaf!

11 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Good morning everyone!

So A&W is finally out. How are we liking it? Did it live up to your expectations? I wanna know!

Much better than what I anticipated. I hear tinges of Black Bathing Suit in part 1 but this is a new direction for her while encapsulating so many facets and previous eras. No comparison to other songs would do it justice. Wow.

And the fact that the insiders are saying this isn’t even the best song. Damn.

IMG-1607.jpg

5 minutes ago, brandon said:

right like… in the interview she said “the shoot i was just on was the biggest production i’ve ever done” or something…. she couldn’t have just meant the photoshoot… right 

Oh, she def meant the photoshoot tho

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Ocean Blvd and A&W back to back is HEAVENLY!!!! THIS ALBUM :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The fact that she talked about how Norman had a ton of worldbuilding, but this record is just her vibing…she’s so effortlessly powerful…

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

The fact that she talked about how Norman had a ton of worldbuilding, but this record is just her vibing…she’s so effortlessly powerful…

The lack of color in this song too that she described in the W magazine interview, yet still being so lyrically evocative....

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I hear so much similarities of Paradise (unreleased song ) and so many mixtures of NFR and AKA.

And the lyrics, starting off with Patty, and the “your mom called” like wow wow wow :mj3: