Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

23 minutes ago, MJx said:

"Don't forget me!" overpowers it :cryney2:

No shade to you of course! Not vibing with it is fine, I was just genuinely curious 

18 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Some people on this website give me the same vibe as this tweet

The tweet is actually correct if one’s deaf

1 hour ago, The Grants said:

The Grants - 

Hide contents

“Weddings! Funerals!”

Ocean Blvd - “Fuck me to death/Love me until I love myself”

Sweet -

Hide contents

“Do you want children? Do you want to marry me?”

A&W - “It’s not about having someone to love me anymore”

and then Judah Smith Interlude :tommy:

Fuck this album is going to be a journey,  a ride, an experience,  I'm scared & excited :trisha::lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, AW Pussy said:

Just wait 2-3 years… all the alt girliez will start releasing 80-90’s folk/rock - trap  tracks :nails:

Give it 6 months :hillary:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Guys I’m actually excited about the Judah interlude after hearing A&W. I don’t think it will be presented as some preachy westboro baptist church religious bullshit. Her lyric about god and what she said about the telomeres and death in the interview with Billie convinces me that she  continues to challenge traditional beliefs. Metaphysical Lana is always my favourite Lana:pray2:

So do we think there will be any other 'traditionally structured' songs on the new album, or will all the remaining be something in the stream-of-conscious mode of A&W? 

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

So do we think there will be any other 'traditionally structured' songs on the new album, or will all the remaining be something in the stream-of-conscious mode of A&W? 

i'm expecting straightforward instrumentals with deranged vocal melodies over them

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

I think most of the album will be written with the stream of consciousness lyric style. In terms of song structure, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that BoZ said all of the longer songs on the album (Kintsugi, Fingertips, Taco Truck, A&W) break away from conventional song structures. Even the title track has three verses instead of a bridge

However, I think there will be conventionally written songs in "Sweet," "Paris, Texas," and "Margaret."

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

19 minutes ago, AW Pussy said:

Just wait 2-3 years… all the alt girliez will start releasing 80-90’s folk/rock - trap  tracks :nails:

This doesn’t worry me. What worries me if all of them start making wordy poetry songs. :bebe:

4 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Guys I’m actually excited about the Judah interlude after hearing A&W. I don’t think it will be presented as some preachy westboro baptist church religious bullshit. Her lyric about god and what she said about the telomeres and death in the interview with Billie convinces me that she  continues to challenge traditional beliefs. Metaphysical Lana is always my favourite Lana:pray2:

honestly, same

I'm expecting this run of tracks will be legendary

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 hours ago, Chemtrail said:

Trying to decipher mumbled lyrics is annoying, it's fair enough if people can't be bothered lmao

Why though? Tons of great art takes time to understand. No lyric in this song is mumbled to the point of indecipherable, and maybe she doesn't want us to hear it all at once. There's a lot to unpack in this song, it's perhaps her boldest artistic statement yet.

Also it seems like there are very few people who can't be bothered, almost everything I've read about the song is extreme praise so it seems like the vocals aren't much an issue.

9 hours ago, Chemtrail said:

Trying to decipher mumbled lyrics is annoying, it's fair enough if people can't be bothered lmao

the lyrics are right on genius and accurate there….

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

What’s up with the new lyrics on Spotify? 

Spotify takes their lyrics from Musixmatch, which is user-based. Some random person put fake lyrics up last week to pretend the song had leaked and they haven't updated it yet