Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, LanaBalkana said:

COME ON LANITA, OVERTAKE THAT TAX EVADING PUTA:angie:

Um that word is super offensive in South America, no need to call a woman that...

Anyway, it's impressive how almost all of them are currently having worldwide smash hits while Lana sits comfortably up there with her entire discography being streamed 24/7

LETS PLAY A GAME WHILE WE WAIT FOR OUR NEXT SERVE.

Rank the rest of the tracks off the record in order of how excited you are to hear them for the first time. I'll start!

1. Grandfather Please Stand on the Shoulders of my Father While He's Deep Sea-Fishing

2. Kintsugi

3. Paris, Texas

4. Taco Truck x VB

5. The Grants

6. Fishtail

7. Let The Light In

8. Sweet

9. Fingertips

10. Candy Necklace

11. Margaret

12. Peppers

13. Judah Smith Interlude

14. Jon Batiste Interlude 

2 minutes ago, living legend said:

Rank the rest of the tracks off the record in order of how excited you are to hear them for the first time. I'll start!

1. Grandfather Please Stand on the Shoulders of my Father While He's Deep Sea-Fishing

2. Kintsugi

3. Paris, Texas

4. Taco Truck x VB

5. The Grants

6. Fishtail

7. Let The Light In

8. Sweet

9. Fingertips

10. Candy Necklace

11. Margaret

12. Peppers

1. Fingertips

2. Let the Light In

3. Candy Necklace

4. Kintsugi

5. Taco Truck x VB

6. Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

7. Paris, Texas

8. Fishtail

9. The Grants

10. Peppers

11. Margaret

12. Sweet

13/14. Interludes

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, burthday kake said:

1. FINGERTIPPPPSSSSSSSS

2. the rest 

3. margaret

3. both interludes

:oprah3:

Period!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

18 minutes ago, themiddleofhollyweird said:

can someone pls post the BoZ list- where he says his top tracks and the ones he dislikes. thanks xxx

Grandfather

A&W

The Grants

Let the Light In

Tunnel

Fingertips

Paris, Texas
Jon Batiste Interlude

Taco Truck

Candy Necklace

Fishtail

Peppers

Sweet

Judah Smith Interlude

Kintsugi

MArgaret

17 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Um that word is super offensive in South America, no need to call a woman that...

Anyway, it's impressive how almost all of them are currently having worldwide smash hits while Lana sits comfortably up there with her entire discography being streamed 24/7

we know, people here took to using it during LFL and NFR eras for some reason, not sure why but.... yeah it's annoying

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

45 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Your mind is astonishingly ahead of its time. One day people will realize that Lana best Achieves World building with a challenge in mind. Whether it be a producer who isn’t a yes man, fans ridiculing the production choices, hell, even spiting critics helped us gain her most arguably prophetic works, UV and Honeymoon. Tunnel feels of the same artistic vein as these two. Norman felt like a warm palatable record for those unfamiliar with the storm..Chemtrails and Banisters were quite relaxed but like dipping a toe back into the water of her early career. Where we are now- almost feels like a meta  hyper-awareness. Well achieved. Patiently anticipated. It’s finally ours. Lana fans can finally come TOGETHER for a piece of work. This is truly an era unlike any other :oprah:

IM A PRINCESS. IM DIVISIVE :oprah4:

Thank you so much. I didn't expect such a reaction---from anyone here.

I do find many of her other songs more challenging than what we found on NFR!, even some of the despised tracks from LFL, like 'WTWWAWWKOD,' because that was unlike anything she had done before and she could have fallen flat on her face, but she pulled it and its complexities off completely.

I do look forward to the rest of the new album and am glad she's found herself in a place were she feels she can really let go and do exactly what she wants to, even if it's simply experimenting. Creatively, that's often important, and sometimes more important than the result. 

25 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I edited to reflected mentioned cultural sensitivities, thanks. But for the record, in my book, I don’t give a fuck about the feelings of anyone allegedly involved in large scale financial crime, so…..

Let me return to topic though- I know I’ve been moaning about all the fishy references but I think I’m quite excited about both granddaddy and fishtail. Take me to

the ocean and leave me there on a raft to submerge into the music:crai:

31 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

:gclap:

As a native Spanish speaker who lives somewhere in latin America I can confirm.  

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

24 minutes ago, living legend said:

2. Kintsugi

3. Paris, Texas

4. Taco Truck x VB

5. The Grants

6. Fishtail

7. Let The Light In

8. Sweet

9. Fingertips

10. Candy Necklace

11. Margaret

12. Peppers

1. Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He's Deep Sea Fishing 

2. Fingertips 

3. Candy Necklace 

4. Fishtail 

5. Kintsugi 

6. Taco Truck × VB 

7. Let The Light In 

8. The Grants

9. Peppers 

10. Paris, Texas 

11. Sweet 

12. Judah Smith Interlude 

13. Margaret 

It already felt so wrong putting some songs lower on that list, so excited for the whole album :defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: